The registration process for CAT 2019 will begin from 7th August 2019 by the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode. Candidates can apply for CAT 2019 online through the official website, https://iimcat.ac.in/ .
Important Dates of CAT 2019:
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Registration for CAT 2019 starts on||7th August 2019|
|Registration for CAT 2019 ends on||18th September 2019|
|CAT 2019 exam date||24th November 2019|
Common Admission Test (CAT) is a yearly exam being conducted for in taking students for MBA programmes which are offered at 20 IIMs and other top B-schools. Candidates who qualify the entrance test, they will be called for the group discussion and the interview. Final selection of the candidates will be by the overall performance in all the three stages.
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “Registration CAT 2019” page.
- Enter the credentials and create a login ID.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the CAT 2019 application form online.
- Download and take a print of the application form for further use.
Candidates applying for CAT 2019 are advised to fill the form correctly to avoid any discrepancy. Application fee for CAT 2019 is same for all the categories.