The CAT 2019 is scheduled to be held on 24th November 2019. CAT 2019 application process is very stringent. If an application gets rejected, candidates will not be able to appear for the exam this year. Below are some points on common mistakes to be avoided while filling the application form:
- Name: Candidates must fill the name as mentioned in the class 10th certificate. Supporting documents will be needed in case of any change in the name.
- Document image size: The photo should be of passport size with the dimensions of 30mm X 45mm. The signature should be of dimension, 80mm X 35mm. The documents file format should be in .jpg or .jpeg and the file size should not be larger than 80KB.
- Documents needed: class 10-mark sheet, class 12-mark sheet, diploma or degree course certificate/mark sheet, academic details, employment certificates and reservation certificates.
- Reservation: Candidates can refer to the reservation criteria at the official website.
- Interview city: Candidates applying for PGP courses must select the same interview city for all the selections because of their Common Admissions Process (CAP).
- Fee: A candidate will be charged Rs 1,900 whereas a reserved category candidate will be charged Rs 950 to appear for CAT 2019.
Stay tuned to PaGaLGuY group for more updates and information.