🐈 CAT Exam 2019 Preparation, Result Declared @iimcat.ac.in – PaGaLGuY

26,260 Posts  ·  74,918 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on CAT 2019 and Get the details about the Common Admission Test Exam Date, Admit Card, Notification, Preparation, Syllabus, Result, Score, Percentile, Vacancy and much more.

Latest Updates:

CAT 2019 Answer Key Released. Candidates can download the answer key on iimcat.ac.in.

CAT 2019 Results declared by IIM – 4th Jan 2020

Other Important Articles:

CAT 2019 Toppers: 10 Applicants secure 100 Percentile

CAT Result 2019 Declared

List of Top MBA Colleges accepting 95+ CAT Percentile

To keep track of latest discussions on CAT 2019 Result, Score, Percentile, Admit Card, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

CAT 2019 Preparation, Syllabus, Result

Page 1 of 2,626
Congratulations to all those who have made it to the CD/PI round of NMIMS! Student Council of School of Business Management, NMIMS welcomes you. We would be using this group to help you with any queries that you have in the next steps of the CD/PI and selection process for all NMIMS campuses, namely: SBM NMIMS Mumbai NMIMS Hyderabad NMIMS Bangaluru NMIMS Navi Mumbai NMIMS Shirpur NMIMS Indore Please click on the following link to visit the FB group - *https://m.facebook.com/groups/548871625698473* If you wish to join the group for updates around the process, please fill out the following form along with sending the FB request: https://forms.gle/QpVE2JNxrotf4iBt8 The Google form will help us authenticate your credentials and add you to the group.
2 comments
QAmei104
@QAmei104  ·  91 karma

Any telegram link?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ajay81197
@ajay81197  ·  101 karma

@JayMehta008 What to do for CDPI of NMIMS Mumbai if I have lost the admit card....??? It's urgent ...please if any last year candidate has any idea...???

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got a call from BG at 93.03. but people are saying CAP calls at 94 bola hai ranchi ne. Scene kya hai bhailog?

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
yatin98765
@yatin98765  ·  425 karma

@anonymous08 Man thats not the case. 94 is the cut off for IIM Ranchi only. All other IIMs are free to shortlist candidates on their own and forward their names to IIM Ranchi for conducting GDPI under CAP. Hope that answers your point too.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
yatin98765

@Geraltofrivia23111 hope my comment will reply your query too.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys , I need a favour from you . I want to prepare for CAT 2020. I am new into the preparation and pagulguy community. I have academics like 92.55/73.38/80 in 10/12/grad OBC NCL candidate . I don't know which college to target as I am a newbie . So can u please to tell to how much to target for the top old IIM or FMS . It will be very helpful for me . I am just starting my preparation . Thanks in advance .

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
srchaudhary263
@srchaudhary263  ·  1 karma

It's funny how your 12th score can screw you up big time

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Highsandlows22
@Highsandlows22  ·  107 karma

@srchaudhary263 99.5+ for L, K is too unpredictable but to be on the safe side I'll recommend 99+, I is impossible for you. A is possible at 99.7+, B is impossible without workex. C is possible at 99+

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mpy76
@mpy76  ·  70 karma

Ye btao....wipro bpo (2 yrs bond) join karu ya drop lu....got few respectable calls but not satisfied with them.Could have got around 97-97 percentile but fumbled in the exam hall and got 83 percentile.IIFT me gk ne le li.XAT me DM ne.

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
VivekSanghai
@VivekSanghai  ·  13 karma

Exactly the same happened with me. Even with the exams you mentioned. If you're a category student, you can take the gamble, otherwise don't.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
dipanjan23
@dipanjan23  ·  35 karma

@mpy76 bhai I'm Wipro ex employee. Please don't join Wipro bps. It's shit. Please look for an alternative job if possible

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So CAP cutoff is 94 as per iim ranchi website. Mine was 93.8😒😒

IBPS PO2016,CAT2019 93.78 , CAT 2020? 
1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
yatin98765

bro thats not CAP cut off. Its the cut off for other IIM Ranchi only.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Arghyadeep_Ray

Different IIMs have different CAP cut-offs. You may get a CAP call from the baby IIMs only and not from any of the new IIMs if your percentile falls in a certain range.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hum IIMb bolenge, tum please usse IIMB padhna... 😂😜

CAT'17-91.97, CAT 2019 95.89
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone having an idea of IMS NAW?

1 comment
ayush7686
@ayush7686  ·  15 karma

NAW: National Achievers Workshop

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Apart from marketing what other programmes are preferrable in imt g form?

Cat 19: 96.2 || snap 19 : 98.73 || xat 19: 95.0
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIM Bodh Gaya: Female:8% Non-engineers:4% 12% toh aise hi chale gaye 😓

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

99.69: Ab kuch nahi ho sakta kya?

IIM: CAP ke calls aane do. Sambalpur mein kuch seats bachengi to ek tumhein de denge.

Post 66779071076786
Indian Institute of T̶e̶c̶h̶ Memes
21 likes2 comments
Highsandlows22
@Highsandlows22  ·  107 karma

So true because non GEMs are generally better looking like Shahid Kapoor in the background XD

Like  ·  Reply  ·  10 likes  ·  
Razorfist
@Razorfist  ·  813 karma

@Highsandlows22 Interesting. Now, I'd like to know the gender composition of IIM panels who are trying so hard to admit cute guys....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...