🐈 CAT 2019 Result | Score | Percentile – PaGaLGuY

23,326 Posts  ·  71,999 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on CAT 2019 Result, Score, Percentile, Admit Card, and Get the details about the Apply Online, Notification, Syllabus, Vacancy, Salary, Last Date, Exam Pattern, and much more.

CAT 2019 Result, Score, Percentile Notification – 

You will find here information about CAT 2019 Result, Score, Percentile, Admit Card, and Get the details about the Recruitment, Apply Online, Notification, Syllabus, Vacancy, Salary, Last Date, Exam Pattern.

Other Important Articles:

Why mostly Enginees Crack CAT Exam?

CAT 2018 Results declared by IIMCAT

To keep track of latest discussions on CAT 2019 Result, Score, Percentile, Admit Card, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

CAT 2019 Preparation, Syllabus, Result

Page 1 of 2,333

Is there any Wh*tsapp group for serious aspirants (or past 98/99 %ilers), for mock discussions.

CAT 17 - 99.18 | CAT 18 - 99.19
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Get Ready with best SOP for Ex MBA Admission  First Impression is last Impression and Your Application will be your  first Impression So make it outstanding ; wanna Know How then Read Now https://bit.ly/2ANn5z9  

Post 52599932993355
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

good youtube channel for prep

Newbie here
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
TanujA3
@TanujA3  ·  256 karma

Takshazila Shikshak can teach Geo and algebra to anyone. ANYONE.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
MAgarwal.07
@MAgarwal.07MDI Gurgaon  ·  113 karma

Takshzila Shikshak 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Post 52589702866583
1 comment
vishiac
@vishiac  ·  4,959 karma

@suchi1996 as overall profit is 40%... Q becomes redundant as its % is also 40%... Now S. P. ratio Ps : Rs= 3 : 5, now C. P. Ratio Pc : Rc= (3/1.5) : (5/1.3)= 13/25.. So 25Pc = 13Rc... means qty of P should be greater than R.. I could straight away tell the answer without solving... Here price of P is less than R, so qty of P has to be greater than R

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone pls tell me how is the CRACKU course for cat 19??? 

Newbie here
20 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 20
IIM_Groot
@IIM_Groot  ·  140 karma

@sauravpaliwal Check @amar-rajput 's profile.He has posted some links in June or maybe july.You'll get prev year AIMCATs and other mocks from there.Do thank him for his hardwork!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
sauravpaliwal
@sauravpaliwal  ·  5 karma

@IIM_Groot thank you bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Aspirant/Friends ,

- When I completed my MBA in 2018 from IIFT, my friends &  I planned to start a Video Blog about Marketing, Br.anding , advertising etc. 

- Few months back I have started this Video series/lectures about real time/latest marketing tactics & updates.

- I have got some really encouraging feedback about the same!

- Here is my latest episode. Also there are 8 more you can check on my channels.

(You can mail me on gunjan.dsolanki@gmail.com for discussion)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IahpWwuuEzk

Video Thumbnail52573986987968
Gsolanki12
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I've been practicing DILR from prev year TIME mocks now and there are always a few sets 1/2 which had very low attempt rate by everyone and too hard on face value, the games tournaments with 100 games, cubes, extensive DI sets, point being do I need to solve all those, like all 8 sets ? I am learning from the rest 5-6 but do I need to do the exceptions too?

Be better than your yesterday's version!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Maharashtra students Ping me on 9595723933 toget add in Whatsapp group to get guidance about CAT preparation.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Off-Topic- Has anyone here appeared for FLIP Equity Research certification exam? Or any other FLIP certification exam?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do you have a test taking strategy for CAT 2019 or the mocks that you are taking right now? This is critical as without a proper strategy in place, you will not get to your potential acore even with great aptitude and temperament. When I write this post, the assumption is you are having adequate aptitude to score 95 percentile plus or 99 percentile plus or in excess of 99.5 percentile. Strategies for each score will be different and I will deal with these in separate posts. Let me address today what is the basis of a test taking strategy.

It is important to demystify the CAT exam and to understand that, for people with reasonable aptitude and preparation, you can always find at least 12-15 questions per section that can be done correctly without breaking too much sweat. Of course, you can do better based on higher levels of aptitude and preparation - for such people the number will probably be 18-20. But no matter where you are on this scale, few things are vitally pertinent. First, you must select the right questions based on your aptitude and ability. Second, you need to be efficient in solving these questions but make sure you get them correct - do not rush as that increases chances of errors. Third, you need to calibrate your timing of answers based on your base target scores - if this is 120/130 then you are looking at 15 questions per section so you have 4 minutes per question. If this is 160/170 then you are looking at 20 questions per section so you have 3 minutes per question. Pace yourself accordingly, desperate urgency is pointless and, more ofthen than not, harmful. Fourth, you will have to avoid answering MCQ questions where you are not sure of the answers. TITA questions are all right to answer but here too do not guess, there is really no point as chances of getting questions correct by guessing is abysmally low.

In my next post I will address the specific strategies for people in the different ranges mentioned above. Feel free to reach out to me with personal queries and I will be happy to answer those. Note that I can act as an ongoing mentor only for people who take up my services. In case you are interested, feel free to enquire about that too, though I have limited bandwidth and can do this for very few people additionally.

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...