Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR) is expected to release the result for the second round allotment as part of the counselling process today on 8th August 2019. Candidates who were waiting for the results to be released can now check their results and get access to the provisional admission letter via the official ICAR website at https://icarexam.net. Further vital information regarding the admission and counselling process are available on the website.
The second allotment results will be declared today on 8th August 2019 at 5:00 pm. Candidates who have been allocated seats are required to report to the respective universities for completion of the admission process, document verification, deposition of the course fee, and issuance of admission letter from 9th August to 14th August 2019.
The counselling process will be conducted by the ICAR in three rounds, the third round allotment results are scheduled to be declared on 17th August 2019. The counselling process 2019 will conclude on 22nd August 2019.
|Second round allotment result declaration||8th August 2019|
|Reporting at university for completion of the admission process||9th August – 14th August 2019|
|Third round allotment result declaration||17th August 2019|
|Reporting at universities for completion of the admission process.||18th August – 22nd August 2019|
Given below are the steps on how to check ICAR 2019 allotment result:
- Candidates are required to visit the ICAR official website.
- Click on the ‘Applicant Login’ tab present on the homepage.
- You will be required to enter the requisite credentials in order to log-in.
- The result will be displayed for the qualified candidates who were allotted seats.
- Qualified candidates can also access and download the provisional admission letter.
- Take a print-out of the admission letter for future reference.
The ICAR entrance examinations are held to help aspirants to get admission into various universities providing UG, PG, and Ph.D agricultural courses. The counselling process for these various courses in different universities is done on the basis of the candidate’s ICAR AIEEA scores.