RRB Group D exam is a Computer Based Test (CBT) for the selection of candidates for various posts in RRB. CBT will comprise of four sections. They are General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, Mathematics and General Awareness on Current Affairs. As per the recent update, the RRB question paper will be available in 15 Regional Languages. If the candidates were able to clear the CBT, then they will be allowed for further stages of the recruitment process.
Following are the process in RRB Group D exam:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- To Participate in RRB Group D Recruitment Discussion Please Click Here
Here are some important tips to crack the exam in the first attempt:
- Exam pattern and syllabus: Before starting to prepare for any exams, it is very much important to have a clear idea about its exam pattern and syllabus. This will provide basic knowledge about the exam. This will give a complete idea about how the exam is going to be. So that it will be easy to prepare for the exam. By practicing after getting a proper knowledge about the exam is the only way to clear the exam in the first attempt.
- Study plan: After gaining complete knowledge about the syllabus and exam pattern, prepare a proper study plan. Firstly, you should analyze thoroughly about your strong and weak areas. Only by analyzing it, you can excel in your strong areas and concentrate more on your weak areas by paying more attention to it to improve in it.
- Time Management: Time management is the most important factor to be considered by the candidates preparing for the competitive exams and this step is the lagging one in most of the candidates. It is the key to get success in the exams. You must create a proper time management plan for both while learning and also for writing the exam. By managing the time properly while learning, you can easily cover maximum portions in the syllabus. Create a proper timetable so that you can give equal importance to each section of the exam. Concentrate more and also spend more time to learn the topics that you find to be difficult. Even while solving question papers, set a timer so that it will be easy for you to know the time you have taken to complete it. Also, make sure you keep in mind about the negative marks in the exam and prepare accordingly.
- Smart Work: Hard work is essential to succeed in any work. Also smart is necessary, which also has become a new trend to clear any of the competitive exams. Smart work will include hard work and time management. In order to be smart, you should be aware of the weight-age of marks in every section so that you can plan your preparation process accordingly.
- Prepare study notes: Study notes are a must to prepare well for your exams. Once you take notes of your own you can have a long-term memory of what you have prepared. Write down important formulas, definitions, concepts, tricks etc to remember them well. This will also help in improving your memory skills. Also, it will be easy for you to carry them where ever you want. You can also refer to them easily if you get confused.
- Mock tests: mock tests are a great boon to the candidate preparing for the competitive exams. It is also the best way to check your level of performance. Practicing more number of mock tests will help in increasing your speed of solving the questions. By practicing mock tests, you will get used to attempting a mixture of both easy and difficult questions. So that can clear sectional cutoffs too.
- Previous year papers: Railway RRB and SSC repeat most of the questions from that of the previous years. If you are trying RRB exam for the first time, it will be very useful while preparing for your exams.
- Revise your topics: many candidates fail to revise the topics they have learned before going for their exam. This will lead to get confused and also to forget what they have learned which will result in poor performance during the exams. Revising the topics you have learned will help you to remember it during your exams.
Follow the above-mentioned tips properly in order to clear your exams in your first attempt. To know more about this exam, please click on this link RRB Group-D.