The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has announced that the recruitment for Urdu Anuvadak and Rajbhasha Sahayak is about to begin. The candidates who are eligible can register for the recruitment from November 7, 2019. The candidates have to complete the process of registration before the registration date closes on November 30, 2019. The candidates who are applying online has to apply before the registration closes on December 4, 2019.
The important date the candidates have to make note of are as follows:
|Starting date of registration||November 7, 2019.|
|Last date for registration||November 30, 2019.|
|Last date for online registration||December 4, 2019.|
Steps to Follow to Register:
The candidates must have to follow the following steps to apply online:
- The candidates have to go to the official website of the Bihar Staff Selection Commission, http://www.bssc.bih.nic.in/ .
- The candidates will find the link for registration.
- If the candidates already have an account, they have to type the required credentials and login.
- In case of new registration, the candidates have to click on,” New registration”.
- The candidates have to give their personal information and create the account and then start the registration process.
The candidates interested to apply should fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for the post.
The candidates want to apply for the post of Urdu Anuvadak should have finished 10th standard and 12th standard with Urdu as the first language. The candidates should have secured a minimum of 100 marks. The candidates should also have a bachelor degree with Urdu as a subject.
The candidates who wants to apply for the post of Rajbhasha Sahayak should have a master degree with Urdu as a subject along with Bachelors.
You can also read, BSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019.