The Himachal Pradesh Teachers Entrance Test is about to be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Board of school Education. The date of the examination is on November 10, 2019. The exam is scheduled to end on November 24, 2019.
The Admit card for the Teachers Eligibility test was released by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education on November 6, 2019. The candidates who have qualified to appear for the examination can download the admit card from the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education.
The important dates which the candidates must make note of are as follows:
|Start date of the examination||November 9, 2019.|
|End date of the examination||November 24, 2019.|
|Date of release of Admit Card||November 6, 2019.|
Steps to Follow to Download Admit Card:
To download the admit card the candidates has to follow the steps given
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education website, http://hpbose.org/OnlineServices/CET/TET/Instructions.aspx .
- In the home page the candidates will a link that reads, “NET 2019”.
- Click on the link will take the candidates to a new page where the candidates have to type their application number and date of birth.
- The admit card will be displayed and the candidates have to take a print out of the admit card. The candidates who does not present their admit card will not be allowed to write the examination.
The HP TET exam will be an offline exam. The candidates will be asked to answer 150 questions. Each question will carry 1 mark each. The examination will be on
- Child Psychology and development.
- General Awareness and current Affairs.
- English Literature.
- Social Science.
You can also read, HPTET November 2019 Application.