The candidates are advised to have a clear knowledge about the exam and its pattern and then start to prepare for the exams. a proper and effective strategy must be followed by the candidates in order to crack their exams. Mock tests play an important role in the preparation process for any exams. For any competitive exams, mock tests will be a boon to the candidates who are preparing for it. By preparing using the mock tests, the candidates can easily clear the competitive exams and also score good marks in their exams. Wise preparation will help in achieving great scores in the exams.
Mock tests will help the candidates to progress in their preparation level and will provide a better idea about the exam. Solving a maximum number of mock tests will be very useful for the candidates to increase their confidence level and to analyze their strong and weak areas to work on them. Mock test will provide the exact idea about the exam pattern, nature of questions in the exam, time duration, difficulty level of the questions and the time that will be consumed to solve a question in the exams. It will help in increasing the speed and efficiency level of the candidates preparing for the exams.
Procedure to attempt the mock test:
- Mock test will be available on the official website of BITS for 2019 which will be released by the authorities.
- The mock test will be available in a zip file and then the candidates should extract the files.
- After that, click on the start button.
- Out of the four sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, English & Logical Reasoning, and Mathematics the candidates should select their preference for the sections to be attempted first.
- The questions will appear according to the preference of the candidates as they have done it already.
- The mock test for BITSAT 2019 will have 4 sections. They are Physics and Chemistry section with 40 questions each, Mathematics section with 45 questions and English and Logical Reasoning section with 15 and 10 respectively and hence summing up to a total of 25 questions.
- The questions will appear on the left-hand side of the screen along with the options.
- The questions will be provided with 4 options for each question and the candidates must choose the right answer for each question.
- The options for marking for review of the questions will also be available in the mock test.
- After the completion of the test, the candidates must click the complete test option. After the candidates complete the test, the scores for the mock test will be generated.
Following are the points to be noted in the BITSAT 2019 Mock test:
- The mock test will be conducted for a time period of 30 minutes within the time the candidates must complete the test.
- The mock test will comprise of a total of 150 questions.
- It will be very useful for the candidates in order to improve their speed and accuracy level in the exam.
- It will also help in dealing the tricky and difficult questions in the BITSAT 2019 exam.
- Mock test will be a computer-based test and so it will help in getting used to the exam format.
- By analyzing the strength and weakness, the candidates can improve their weak areas and strengthen their strong areas.
- It will help in improving the time management technique which is a very important factor in any of the competitive exams.
- It will help in boosting the performance of the candidates which will be much needed for the candidates during the exam. Tracking the performance level is necessary during the preparation time for the candidates.
- Mock tests will contain both easy and difficult type questions. This will help the candidates to know clearly about the type of questions that will appear in the exam.
Along with the mock test, the candidates can also make use of the books available for the BITSAT exam, newspaper reading for preparing for the English language section. After preparation, it is necessary for the candidates to be calm and be confident before the exam. This will help in performing well in the BITSAT 2019 exam.