Andhra Bank recently notified, of several vacancies for recruitment including, 22 Vacant Sub Staff Posts. Andhra Bank is a noted public sector bank and a job opportunity here is highly sought for. A sub staff usually needs to undertake multiple tasks in the bank such as that of a bill collector, draftery or a cash peon.
All interested candidates have been invited to submit their article by 31st August, 2019. The vacancies are available at three locations of India – 7 posts at Vishakapatnam, 9 posts at Vizianagaram district and 6 posts at Srikakulam District. Among other details the bank has clearly spelt out the details of the educational qualifications that are required for this position –
- The candidate should have at least passed the 10th standard examination irrespective of the board of education.
- It is compulsory for the candidate to have passed their class 10 examination with a local language as their subject.
- The candidate should be able to read and write basic English and the local language of the state for which they are applying.
- The candidate, however, should not have passed their graduation or its equivalent to be eligible for this job.
These applications are open under the Scheduled Tribes category of India. A candidate should also be between the ages of 18 and 25 years to be selected through the correct process. However, the applicants can be both experienced or fresher. It is also compulsory for the candidate to be a resident of the very district for which they have applied for.
The pay scale for this job varies from Rs. 9500 – 18,500 depending on a number of factors like the nature of work, number of days etc. There are also additional allowances available under this system.
More information about the new recruitments have been published on the official portal of Andhra Bank, which www.andhrabank.in You must take a thorough look at all the details relating to this job before getting into the submission and application process
The procedure for the application is very easy and can be accessed by following these very short and simple steps –
- Visit the official website of Andhra Bank.
- Enter Sub Staff Recruitment in the search box.
- You can alternatively find the option under careers in the main menu available in the home page.
- You can first download the general guidelines and give a thorough read to the details and guidelines before applying.
- Then download the application form by clicking on Application option, just below the guidelines.
- The application form will be downloaded in the form of a PDF.
- Get a print out of the form once it has been downloaded.
- Fill in the details meticulously.
Once you have filled in the form, the application should be directly submitted to the Zonal Manager, Andhra Bank, Human Resources Department, Zonal office. The following attested documents must be submitted without fail along with the application, for the application to be considered –
- Certificate of age
- Documents for educational qualification
- Transfer/ School leaving certificate
- Certificate of being SC/ ST
- Certificate of place of domicile
- Certificate of disability (if any)
The submission of all these documents correctly will complete your procedure for application to this post.