There are vacancies of a total 2779 posts for National Health Mission in Madhya Pradesh and its official website are recently notified welcoming all applicants to apply before the 19th of September. The vacancies cover two job requirements which are that of Staff Nurses and Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM). There are 760 vacancies for the staff nurse and 2019 vacancies for ANM.
The National Health Mission falls under the government’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, with the aim of strengthening the health system of our country, both in urban and rural areas.
All candidates who are between the ages of 21 and 40 are welcomed to apply. The education qualification are obviously different for the two posts:
- An applicant for Staff Nurse is required to have a B.Sc degree in nursing or a degree of General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) besides being a 12th
- For an applicant for ANM, it is mandatory to have a degree in Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery and a certificate or mark sheet showing they are 12th
Those who are eligible and willing to apply can follow these simple steps to understand the procedure for application:
(Please note that the application procedure will be online)
- You can visit the official website of the MP government, which is mponline.gov.in
- Navigate to the menu option where you will find the career @ MPOnline
- Alternatively you can press the following link if you are applying for the post of ANM
If you are applying for the post of the Staff Nurse, you can click on the following link
Fill out the details in these forms meticulously.
- You will be required to upload a picture of yourself along with your signature in the form itself, so make sure you scan it.
- After filling the form press Next at the end and follow the payment procedure.
- Don’t forget to save and print a copy of your online application.
Once you have applied successfully, you are now officially in the running to be recruited in the above mentioned vacancies. Keep a regular check on the notification because the selection process will begin soon. It will take place in the form of an online examination, the dates for which will be notified soon after the application process is over on the 19th of September. For this examination, the candidates will have answer 100 questions on the computer based on the subjects they have knowledge of.
If you get recruited into these jobs, you can expect a salary of around Rs. 12,000 for the position of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery and Rs. 20,000 for the position of a Staff Nurse.
The process of application must be however, done with great care as it is the first of many steps to be recruited into these jobs.