The Andhra Bank has started its recruitment process from 9th August 2019. The recruitment has been conducted for the post of Security Sub Staff. The last date for the submission of online application is on August 31, 2019.
The candidates who submit their application after the last date will not be considered for the post of Security Sub Staff. The official website is https://www.andhrabank.in.
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Application process started on||9th August 2019|
|Application Process Ends on||31st August 2019|
- The candidate should have passed standard 10th from any board which is recognized by the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates who have graduation in any degree is considered overqualified and therefore is not eligible to apply for the post.
- The applicants should have basic knowledge of English. He should be able to Read and Write basic level English and the local language of the place in which he gets his posting.
- The candidate who is applying should be within the age of 18 and 25.
- The upper age limit can be extended under the Government rules and regulation.
- The age extension for specially abled people is ten years, whereas it is three years for the people belonging to OBC category.
- The Candidates from SC/ST category will be getting age extension of up to 5 years.
The candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria should submit the application form in the Zonal office. The candidates should make sure to attach their 10th standard mark sheet along with the application form.