The National Highway Authority of India has notified that they are recruiting for the post of Young professionals. The candidates eligible and willing to apply must do so on or before August 23, 2019.
The application form which reaches them after the expiry date will not be entertained. There is a total of 30 vacant posts of Young Professionals. The candidates who fulfil all the eligibility criteria are invited to apply. The official website is https://nhai.gov.in/.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application started on||9th August 2019|
|Application ends on||23rd August 2019|
- The candidates willing to apply for the post of Young Professionals must have a Degree in Law from the National Law School or any other recognized institute.
- The candidate must have also appeared for the Common Law Admission Test and scored the eligible mark.
- Work experience of the candidate is not compulsory, but candidates with experience in the field of law and legislative matters will be given preference.
- Only the candidates who are below the age of 32 are eligible to apply for the post of Young Professional.
Procedure to apply:
- The candidate should go to the official NHAI website.
- There will be a tab vacancy, and inside that, the candidate should click on Young Professionals.
- The application form must be filled, and the passport size photo and signature should be uploaded.
- Once the application form is submitted a user name and password will be generated, and the candidates can use that to log in.
The basic salary of a Young Professional will be Rs. 60000 per month. This is bound to increase when the candidate gains enough experience. The method of recruitment for this post is on contract. The contract period will generally be for 2 years. After completing 2 years, the contract will be renewed for 1 year based on the interest of the candidate.