The schedule for Joint Admissions test for Master’s programmes (JAM) to IITs and IISC has been released by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. As per the sources, biological science paper has been discontinued, and the exam will be conducted for six subjects only. Candidates can get more information about JAM 2020 from the official website, http://jam.iitkgp.ac.in .
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application process starts on||5th September 2019|
|Application process ends on||8th October 2019|
|Date of the exam||9th February 2020|
|Result will be announced on||20th March 2020|
|Admission process||9th to 22nd April 2020|
Exam Pattern for IIT JAM 2020:
- The paper will be objective type.
- Further, it will be divided into, multiple-choice questions (MCQ), numerical answer type (NAT) and multiple selection questions (MSQ).
- JAM score can also be used other institutions like NITs, IIEST Shivpur, SLIET Punjab and IISERs.
- The exam will be held in 2 different sessions.
- Session one will be held from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- The second session will take place from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.