UPSC Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
UPSC CISF AC 2019 Exam Information
CISF AC (Central Industrial Security Force Assistant Commandant) Executive Limited Departmental Competitive Exam (LDCE) is one of the competitive exams conducted by UPSC for filling the vacancies of Assistant Commandants (executive) In Central Industrial Security Force.
After the notification of the rules of the examination in the Gazette of India by Ministry of Home Affairs and the notification of exam by the UPSC, the candidates will have to fill the application form online on the website.
The scrutiny of application for deciding the eligibility of candidates with reference to the stipulated eligibility conditions will be done by the Central Industrial Security Force. The candidates applying for the exam should ensure that they fulfil the conditions for admissions to the exam. The admission at all the stages of exam for which they are admitted by the commission are written exam, physical tests/interview test will be provisional subject to their satisfying the prescribed conditions. The candidates who qualify all the stages of the selection process will be considered for recruitment.
The vacancies for CISF in all the categories are given General 23, SC 4, and ST 2. The candidates who are willing to work in the government sector of UPSC they can apply for the post of CISF AC (Executive). The exam will be held at New Delhi. If the candidate wants to make a career with UPSC then it is a chance and also a great opportunity.
UPSC CISF AC 2019 Exam Date
The UPSC releases the notification for selecting the candidates to fill the vacancies in the CISF AC (executive) post. The candidates can check the official website for the notification and updated news. The candidates applying for the exam have to go through the dates before applying for the exam.
|Date of notification||5th December 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||5th December 2018|
|End date to apply online||31st December 2018 till 6 pm|
|Last date to submit the Hard copy||8th January 2019|
|Admit card||January/February 2019|
|Date of the written exam||3rd March 2019|
|Result Of written Exam||2nd week of April 2019|
|Final Result||2nd week of July 2019|
UPSC CISF AC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The CISF AC eligibility criteria include age limit, educational qualification, age relaxation and most important physical standards for the post of AC that should be considered before applying for the exam. In case if the candidates don’t fulfil the eligibility criteria then the candidate will be disqualified for the post of CISF AC by the UPSC. The criteria are as follows:
Only the citizen of India is eligible to apply.
Both male and female candidates can apply for the CISF AC exam.
c). Educational Qualification:
The educational qualification for appearing this competitive exam will be a graduate from the recognized university.
Possession of NCC B and C certificate will be a desirable qualification. This desirable qualification will be given consideration at the time if Interview/Personality tests only.
The candidates applying for the exam should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admissions to the exam.
UPSC CISF AC 2019 Registration
The notification of CISF AC (Executive) LDCE was released on December 5, 2018. The candidates are required to apply for the exam by fulfilling the criteria given. The candidates must know about the requirements and keep all the details and documents which are to be mentioned in the application form. The candidates are advised to fill the form before 31st December 2018 after which the link will be disabled. The candidates are required to fill the basic details in the application form and submit the hard copy to the CISF authorities to write the exam.
The following are the steps to apply online for the exam of CISF AC (Executive) 2019:
- Visit the official website http://upsc.gov.in/.
- Read the information carefully and click on the apply examination name.
- Click on the new registration tab if the new user.
- The candidates can register first by providing Candidates name, date of birth, valid email-ID and, mobile number.
- Click on the submit button.
- The candidate will receive the registration ID. And the same will be sent to the registered email ID mentioned while registering.
- Then, proceed to fill the details in the application form like personal details, academic qualifications, and other necessary details.
- Then, upload the scanned passport size photocopy and the signature and other documents as per the specifications.
UPSC CISF AC 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for UPSC CISF AC (Executive) written exam comprises of 2 phases:
- Paper 1 and
- Paper 2.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|A||General Ability and Intelligence||75||150|
The duration of UPSC CISF AC exam is 2 ½ hours. The question type is multiple choice questions. The test medium will be in English and Hindi.
- The duration of paper 2 is 2 hours in CISF AC exam.
- The question type will be of the essay, precise writing, and comprehension based questions.
- The test medium will be English and Hindi (precise writing and comprehension based question can be answered only in English).
- The total mark is for 100.
In paper 2, the candidates have to ensure that they have to write the answers only in the medium allowed by the commission for the different components as mentioned.
UPSC CISF AC 2019 Syllabus
The candidate has to go through the syllabus before applying for the exam. By going through the syllabus the can syllabus the candidate will know about the subjects, topics that are important for the exam. The syllabus for UPSC CISF AC executive exam is as follows:
General Ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill:
- General Ability and Intelligence
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- Current Events of National and International importance
- General awareness
General Mental Ability:
- The questions will be designed to test logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability and data interpretation.
- The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific, temper, comprehension and appreciation of the scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like information technology, Biotechnology, and Environmental Science.
UPSC CISF AC 2019 Admit Card
UPSC CISF AC (executive) admit card of the eligible candidates to this exam will be uploaded on the UPSC website before the date of exam and can be downloaded by the registered candidates. No papers (hard copy) admit card is being issued by the commission. The E-admit card will be the only entry gateway to the exam hall. Candidates are also advised to take multiple copies of the card so that if the candidate loses the hall ticket, the other can be put to use conveniently. There will be three admit cards in total that UPSC CISF AC that will issue to the candidates.
First, admit card for written exam will be issued by the commission a week before the date of exam. The second stages admit card will be issued to the candidates who clear the written test and qualify for appearing in PST/PET/MET rounds. The third stage admit card will be issued to the candidates who clear the PST round and as they are qualified for Personal Interview. Then for PI the admit card will be issued separately.
The admit card contains the following details:
- Candidates name
- Roll number
- Unique registration number
- Address of the test centre
- What to carry in the exam hall
- Some code and conduct to be followed in the exam hall
Documents to carry in the exam hall:
- Blue/black pen
- Official id
- Identity proofs i.e. Aadhar card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter Id, and
- 2 passport size photo (one for each session for appearing in the exam with an undertaking)
The candidate if failed to bring the hall ticket/admit card they will not be allowed to enter the premises.
UPSC CISF AC 2019 Result
The UPSC CISF AC (Executive) results will be announced in 3 stages in pdf form on the official website.
The written exam results will be declared first and the candidate needs to score the minimum qualifying marks in order to qualify the written exam. The result consists of the order list of the qualified candidates with the roll number and name. The selection of the candidates depend on the
- Vacancy of seats
- Total number of candidates appearing for the exam of UPSC CISF AC.
- Marks obtained in the written exam
Steps to check the result of written exam of UPSC CISF AC:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link provided to check the result of UPSC CISF AC exam
- Now the result of written exam will appear on the screen.
- The result will be in pdf format
- If the candidate’s name is displayed when the candidate has qualified the written exam with minimum marks.
- Save and download the result of UPSC CISF AC for future use.
The selection of candidates for a given post would depend on the performance in the written exam.
The Result of UPSC CISF AC (Executive) PST/PET and MET result:
The candidates who qualified the written exam can attend the PET/PST and MET rounds. The PET/PST/MET rounds are conducted under the supervision of CISF. The exam conducting authority publishes the results who qualify in the rounds.
UPSC CISF AC Cutoff
The cut off marks will be released after each round of selection. The cut off is the minimum mark the candidate has to score in order to qualify in the exam. The cut off for UPSC CISF AC(Executive) 2018 are as follows
Paper 1 cut off:
Paper 2 cut off: