Tumkur university results are now out on the online and candidates who appeared for the examination for various PG and UG courses in the university. Students can also check the course wise results in the official website of the Tumkur university. Candidates can now check the outcome of their results online and those who finished the final semester successfully can also plan further towards their career and fix it. Candidates must keep all their credentials ready for checking their results. The examination was held for various courses in the colleges in the month of April and May.
Let us see the steps to check the results of the university:
- As the first step, check the official website of the university.
- Navigate to the top menu and click on the tab of the examination.
- Now click on the results section. Enter the registration number and click on the submit button to get the results. The results will now be displayed on screen.
- Just save and take a printout of the scorecard which can be used for the future use and for the safety concern.
- Students must keep their roll number and date of birth correctly to get their results through online mode.