The registrations for the NMAT exams have started. It is the fifth consecutive year that GMAC is conducting NMAT. The NMAT scores are taken up for more than 30+ business schools all over the country. Some of the reputed names of the institutes accepting NMAT scores are NMIMS PGDM-Business Analytics, Mumbai, MBA Decision Science and Analytics (NMIMS SBM and Purdue University dual degree program) , Indian School of Business (ISB)’s Advanced Management Program in Business Analytics(AMPBA) , PGMPW program of SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) and T.M.A Pai‘s Management Institute(TAPMI)’s Mu Sigma-TAPMI LEAD program being the new additions.
This online conducted exam has three different sections based on Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning. The main benefit of the NMAT exam is that this exam gives a student the free time for the students to appear with the preference of date, time and venue as per the student’s convenience. This year the exams are starting from the first week of October and extend to the third week of December.
How to Register:
- First step is creating an account on nmat.org.net using a valid email address.
- Enter personal information like educational qualifications, work experience, and the acceptance of terms and conditions.
- Make sure your DOB and name you registered should match with the unique I.D.
- Choose school preferences (max. 5).
- Upload your photograph as your identity proof.
- Make the payment of your test fee.
- Once payment made, your schedule exam option will get activated on the dashboard.
- Download the admit card
*For further information visit www.nmat.org.net .