The Central Warehousing Corporation has released the most awaited result for the Account & Management department for the year 2019. All those candidates who are interested to check their result and eagerly waiting for it can check them on the official website of CWC on www.cwccarriers.in .
Preliminary exams were conducted from 28 May 2019 and continued till May 30, 2019, with the recruitment vacancy of 571 individuals. The eligible candidates who have successfully passed their preliminary tests can appear for the main exams whose date is July 6, 2019.
Students who are appearing for the examinations can check their results by following these simple steps given below.
- With the use of the link provided earlier, students can visit the official website of CWC.
- In the official page, click on the link which will guide through the result of Management Trainee.
- In the newly opened page, submit the details asked and sign in to proceed with the result.
- The page will display the result.
- Everyone is suggested to keep a hard copy of the result for future benefits.
The registration started from February 15, 2019, to March 16, 2019. Under this job profile, the Superintendents, Engineers, Accountants, Translators, etc. will be filled up. The examination procedure will be conducted online for the Accountant and Management Trainee.
The passed candidates in the preliminary rounds are requested to appear for the second round or the main examination. After this process, the document verification will start. The ones who are willing to get more information can get in touch with the official website directly.