Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering [YCCE] – Nagpur Results and Cutoffs

  Nagpur   AICTE, UGC, NBA, RTMNU,Nagpur   ESTD 1984
  Nagpur   AICTE, UGC, NBA, RTMNU,Nagpur   ESTD 1984

Results and Cutoffs

YCCE Nagpur Result and Cutoff

Students seeking admission to the undergraduate level B.E courses in YCCE Nagpur are admitted based on marks scored in JEE Main or merit rank in MHT-CET. Hence, Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering cut off is declared after JEE results are released for the year.

However, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria to be eligible to apply for the course.  Alongside, admission for B.E Lateral entry admission is done based on merit as per marks obtained in the diploma of Engineering or Technology or B.Sc to be eligible for the course.

In order to secure admission to the Postgraduate level M.Tech courses, shortlisting is done on the basis of GATE scores. Thus, YCCE cutoff for postgraduate level courses is declared after the GATE examination results are released.

For every course, 80% of seats are allotted through Centralized Admission Process or CAP, conducted by Directorate Technical Education or DTE. While the remaining 20% of seats are occupied through Institute Level Admission or ILA.

Those candidates who are eligible to apply for their preferred courses should also register at DTE, Maharashtra official website based on which merit list will be published. 

Besides, the candidates who scored above the YCCE Nagpur cut off 2018 appeared for document verification at a Facilitation Centre and CAP as per the official schedule. Apart from that, it also invites applications for ILA and vacancies declared after CAP.

YCCE Nagpur follows reservation rules as per the norms of Government of Maharashtra. To know previous years’ YCCE result check the table given below.

JEE-Main Cut Off 2018 Closing Rank for General

Course Specialization Rank
B.E Computer Technology 5603
Information Technology 6095
Mechanical Engineering 8595
Civil Engineering 10433
Electronics & Telecom Engineering 13697
Electronics Engineering 18920
Electrical Engineering 18922

MHT-CET Cut Off 2017 for General

Course Specialization Rank
B.E Computer Technology 73293
Information Technology 53662
Civil Engineering 98111
Electronics Engineering 93549
Electrical Engineering 74874