YCCE Nagpur FAQs

Q. How to apply for Institute Level Quota?

Ans. Download the Admission Application Form from the college website, Pay the fee via cash or DD, Send the duly filled form with documents to the Principal of the college

Q. How many ILA seats are there?

Ans. 80% of the total intake capacity is taken up by CAP Applicants. The remaining 20% is given to ILA Applicants.

Q. Is the YCCE Nagpur free from Ragging?

Ans. Yes, Yashwantrao Chavan College of Engineering is a Ragging free institute. Any students found indulging in any such activity will have to face legal consequences which can result in rustication and extreme cases, even jail.

Q. Is there any reservation in Yashwantrao Chavan College of Engineering?

Ans. Yes, Reservations for SC, ST and OBC will be following the Rules of the Government of India

Q. What is the intake capacity of the B.Tech Lateral Entry?

Ans. The intake capacity for B.Tech Lateral Entry is 102