World University of Design (WUD), Sonepat Scholarships
SCHOLARSHIP POLICY FOR 2021 ADMISSIONS
World University of Design strongly believes in nurturing and encouraging the brightest minds to transform them into lifelong learners and leaders. To acknowledge such high potential academic achievers, World University of Design offers generous scholarships covering part/full academic fee for the entire duration of the program.
I. Scholarship Rules & Regulations
- The students availing these scholarships will be required to meet the academic and non-academic performance criteria for each semester. For continuation of Scholarship students must meet pre-defined academic standards including maintaining a minimum CGPA of 7.0 and minimum attendance criteria.
- If a student fails to fulfill the scholarship continuation criteria, the scholarship will be withdrawn and he/she would be required to pay full fees for the rest of the program*.
- The net scholarship amount will be adjusted against the fee payable in the following manner: First year fee is fully payable. Final Year will be totally free with 100% of annual fee being adjusted against scholarship. Remaining scholarship amount will be equally divided in 2, 3 or 4 years depending on the duration of the programme.
- Only one kind of scholarship can be availed by one student.
- In aggregate percentage Physical Education/ Fine Arts/ Performing Arts/ Vocational/ Non-written subjects will not be considered.
- No amount of scholarship will be paid in cash.
- Scholarship offers applies only to those students who have appeared for and cleared the Aptitude Test & Interview and their admission is granted.
- Scholarships will be awarded to 10% of total enrolled strength in each case on a first come first serve basis.
* Scholarship for the 1st year will however be adjusted against the second year fee.
|For Undergraduate Degree Programmes||Design/ Fashion/ Communication (All UG)||Architecture (UG)||Visual Art (UG)||Performing Arts (UG)||Management (UG)|
|Prescribed Academic Fee||9,80,000||8,40,000||3,36,000||4,80,000||5,35,500|
|Net Fee Payable||3,92,000||3,36,000||1,34,400||1,92,000||2,14,200|
|Net Fee Payable||5,88,000||5,04,000||2,01,600||2,88,000||3,21,300|
|Net Fee Payable||7,84,000||6,72,000||2,68,800||3,84,000||4,28,400|
|For Post Graduate Degree Programmes||Design/ Fashion/ Communication (All PG)||Architecture (PG)||Visual Arts (PG)||Performing Arts (PG)||Management (PG)|
|Prescribed Academic Fee||5,50,000||3,36,000||2,10,000||2,70,000||9,45,000|
|Net Fee Payable||3,30,000||2,01,600||1,26,000||1,62,000||5,67,000|
|Net Fee Payable||4,40,000||2,68,800||1,68,000||2,16,000||7,56,000|
Eligibility conditions for Scholarships
|Design/ Fashion/ Communication (All UG)||Architecture (UG)||Visual Arts/ Performing Arts (UG)||Management (UG)|
|Design/ Fashion/ Communication (All PG)||Architecture (PG)||Visual Arts/ Performing Arts (PG)||Management (PG)|
II. Special Scholarships
In an effort to make quality design education more affordable and to further the advancement opportunities for students with creative talent but coming through constrained opportunities, World University of Design, through an exclusive tie up with an NGO – SAPNAY ® has instituted the following Scholarships, each worth 20% of total fee amount:
- Wards of Defense Personnel
- Wards of Serving Teachers
- Daughter’s Privilege
- Sports (National Representation)
- Performing Arts (National Representation)
- Single Parent Child
Award of these scholarships will be governed by the following rules and guidelines-
- These scholarships would apply to those not covered under existing merit-based Scholarships.
- These scholarships will be awarded totally at the discretion of the University/ SAPNAY ® and total number of scholarships will be limited to 0% of total enrolled strength in each program on a first come first serve basis.
- The University reserves the right to offer these Scholarships through its own additional assessment. The University may ask for additional documents by way of School Certificates, Income Statements, details of examination taken, etc. The onus will be on the candidate to produce the required documents in Original to support the award of scholarship
- The decision of the University towards such Scholarships will be final and binding. The scholarships are a privilege towards fulfilling specific purpose and not an entitlement.
- These Scholarships will be processed after a student joins the University. Until the time of joining, the candidates are expected to follow the common selection process.
III. Haryana Domicile Scholarships
As per regulatory provision section 35 & 36 of Haryana Private University Act, 2006
World University of Design has an exclusive tie up with Axis Bank and Credenc Web Technologies for providing educational loan to students securing admission to the institute. Disbursement of the loan is as per the Axis Bank and Credenc Web Technologies terms and conditions
Short term loans are available for annual tuition fee payment in instalments at 0% interest through a tie-up with GreyQuest (GrayQuest Education Finance Pvt. Ltd.).