Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management (VJIM), Hyderabad offers PGDM in Regular and General Management streams. To be eligible for admission a candidate must belong to any of the four categories:
- Graduate from any recognized university.
- Graduate or Postgraduate degree having work experience of a private organization.
- Candidates sponsored by Vignana Jyothi Institute.
- Working executives from Government departments and PSUs, having more than five years of experience.
|Basic Eligibility Criteria
|Basic Admission Criteria
||Entrance Test + PI
VJIM Hyderabad PGDM Eligibility
- Any graduate with a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- A valid score in any All India Management Entrance Test like CAT/MAT/XAT or ATMA/CMAT or GMAT.
VJIM Hyderabad PGDM Selection Process
Admission will be granted on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam followed by a Personal Interview.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of following parameters:
- VJIM will consider aggregate scores and not sectional scores of the applicants in the acceptable entrance exams for shortlisting.
- VJIM will short-list the candidates for PI round based on their best available test scores in CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA.
- Applicants may submit more than one entrance test score. VJIM will consider the best test score for shortlisting.
- Although the shortlisting cut-offs will be different for different entrance exams, a minimum 50 percentile is required in the entrance exam for shortlisting
- VJIM may also allow all the applicants to participate in the PI process without shortlisting and then prepare a final merit list for admission on the basis of weights awarded to them.
Once a candidate has submitted her/his application form and is shortlisted, s/he will be required to appear for a personal interview. The Personal Interview will be conducted either on campus or at a specified location along with documents.
The selection criteria will be based on a Composite Score derived from weights as depicted in the table below:
|All India Test Scores
It should be noted that each National Level Test will be scaled deferentially to accommodate relative variability in difficulty levels of different test scores.