Uttaranchal Institute of Management was established in 2006 in Dehradun and it is one of the leading colleges. The college has ranked 97 overall by Outlook 2020 and ranked 88 for MBA by India Today 2020. Uttaranchal Institute of Management offers 4 full-time courses in various streams. It offers courses including MBA, BBA, B.Com (Horns.), M.Com. The admissions are based on both merit and entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT. Application mode is both online and offline.
Uttaranchal Institute of Management Highlights
|Established | Institute type||2006 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Uttaranchal University|
|Courses offered||MBA, BBA, B.Com (Horns.), M.Com|
|Entrance Exam||CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Admission mode||Online/ offline|
|Facilities available||Library, computer center, hostel, Auditorium, learning environment, cafeteria, Food Court, dining, medical facility, etc.|
Uttaranchal Institute of Management Ranking
- Uttarakhand Institute of Management, Dehradun is ranked 88 for MBA by Indiatoday 2020
- Ranked 78 for MBA by India Today 2019
- Ranked 87 for overall by TOI 2020
- Ranked 93 for overall by TOI 2019
- Ranked 97 overall by Outlook 2020
- Ranked 66 for Computer Applications by Indiatoday 2020
- Ranked 56 for Computer Applications by India Today 2019
- Ranked 151 for Commerce by Indiatoday 2020
Why Uttaranchal Institute of Management?
- Uttaranchal Institute of Management is already a niche centre of learning.
- UIM Management and Commerce courses are value-driven and industry-need centric.
- UIM possess academic strength through their faculty with proven academic and industry credentials.
- UIM instill zest for excellence among their students and create an environment for them to encompass the comprehensive qualities of leadership, team work and global vision.