SSNCE Chennai FAQs

Q. Is SNNCE Chennai a good engineering school?

Ans. Yes. The institute has one of the best infrastructures and provides excellent facilities. Students can learn a lot for both their academic and personal lives. Placements are also well discussed. Every year, nearly 90% of students are placed.

Q. Does SNNCE Chennai provide transportation?

Ans. Well-maintained bus facilities are provided for students and staff to arrive at college from any location in the city. They always arrive on time at campus and follow the same protocol when dropping off students. This completely ensures student safety without exception.

Q. What is the highest pay package available at SNNCE Chennai?

Ans. The highest package available here is INR 64 LPA, while the average package is INR 6.19 LPA.

Q. How are the professors at SNNCE Chennai?

Ans. The college has highly qualified and helpful faculty in every department, ensuring that students receive an excellent education for a successful career.

Q. Can I get into SNNCE Chennai through the Management quota?

Ans. Within the first few days of counselling, nearly all of the seats will be filled. 65 percent of seats are available for students to be admitted via counselling. The remaining 35% of seats are made available to students through management quota. To gain admission, those candidates must first take the entrance exam and then attend an interview hosted by the college.