SRMS IBS, established in 2011, is approved by AICTE and promoted by Shri Ram Murti Smarak (SRMS) Trust, Bareilly. The b-school has ranked 10th among the emerging B-Schools in India, 25th among the non-IIM B-Schools in India and 10th among all the business schools in North India. SRMS IBS offers UG courses in the disciplines of commerce, Business Management, and Computer Application and PG programs in the discipline of Management. The most popular course of the institute is a 2 year MBA+PGP dual specialization course. Apart from that, SRMS IBS also offers BBA, BCA and B.Com courses. Admission to SRMS IBS PG courses are done on the basis of the candidate's performance in national level management entrance exams such as CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ UPSEE/ SNAP followed by PI. Candidates can apply to SRMS IBS via their official website.
The lush green ultra-modern campus of SRMS IBS has a variety of recreational facilities including an amphitheater, a playground, gym, volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, etc. Some other on-campus facilities include Dining, Canteen, Laundry, Housekeeping, Medical and First Aid facilities, ATM banking, Stationery and Bookstore, Convenience store for essential groceries and toiletries. Some of the top recruiting firms that recruit SRMS IBS students include Amazon, Axis Bank, JK TYRE, Yes Bank, Pepsico, Vodafone and many more well-established companies.
SRMS IBS Key Facts
- A+ grade in all India ranking.
- Best ROI with the lowest course fee.
- NSE certification in Banking and Finance.
- 10 industry certifications including Foreign Language, Website Designing and App Development.
- International faculty from world’s leading business schools and corporations.
- Student and faculty exchange program with George Mason University, USA.
- Fostering entrepreneurship with High Employability Index (HIM).
- 6-8 weeks corporate training program.
- The Trust has reserved INR 2 cr. to be distributed to the meritorious students of the