Sherwood College of Management is an association college of Sherwood Group of Education which was established in the year 2008. It is located in Lucknow and is affiliated to DR. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU Lucknow). The college is approved by AICTE and the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD).
The college offers quality education in the field of Management studies and aims to nurture young talents to make them utilize their skills beyond employment. Specializations offered in the college are 06 in different areas. Admission to MBA is based on the marks secured in UPSEE.
With the highest CTC of INR 4.30 LPA more than 30+ students were offered on campus placements by well known companies like ICICI, HDFC, HCL, Zomato, Concentrix, etc.
Sherwood College of Management Highlights
|Name of the Institute||Sherwood College of Management|
|Affiliated to||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Admission mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Facilities||Hostel, Library, Auditorium|
- 29+ years of legacy in Management Education.
- Consistently 100 % placement to all the eligible candidates in renowned corporate houses.
- Highly affordable fee structure with highest value for money in view of CTC offered.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty from reputed institutions like IITs, IIMs and the University of London.
- Application-based learning : KAIZEN presentations, Case studies, Projects, Management Workshops, Business Plans and Industrial Visits.
- Personality Development & Training Sessions (special focus on English Communication) to groom students for interviews.
- More than 2000 + alumni acting as mentors ushering the students to corporate India.
- Among top 51 business schools as per Business India Survey.