Sherwood College of Management is an association college of Sherwood Group of Education which was established in the year 2008. It is located in Lucknow and is affiliated to DR. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU Lucknow). The college is approved by AICTE and the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD).
The college offers quality education in the field of Management studies and aims to nurture young talents to make them utilize their skills beyond employment. Specializations offered in the college are 06 in different areas. Admission to MBA is based on the marks secured in UPSEE.
With the highest CTC of INR 4.30 LPA more than 30+ students were offered on campus placements by well known companies like ICICI, HDFC, HCL, Zomato, Concentrix, etc.
Sherwood College of Management Highlights
|Name of the Institute
||Sherwood College of Management
||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University
||Online & Offline
||Hostel, Library, Auditorium
- 29+ years of legacy in Management Education.
- Consistently 100 % placement to all the eligible candidates in renowned corporate houses.
- Highly affordable fee structure with highest value for money in view of CTC offered.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty from reputed institutions like IITs, IIMs and the University of London.
- Application-based learning : KAIZEN presentations, Case studies, Projects, Management Workshops, Business Plans and Industrial Visits.
- Personality Development & Training Sessions (special focus on English Communication) to groom students for interviews.
- More than 2000 + alumni acting as mentors ushering the students to corporate India.
- Among top 51 business schools as per Business India Survey.
- A+++ category among the best B Schools in India by Business India.
- Multimedia classrooms and Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- Lush green and pollution free campus located in the heart of the city.
Sherwood College of Management Courses
The following tabulation shows the course eligibility and admission criteria:
||Duration: 2 Years Specializations: Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Information technology, International Business Management, Rural Development Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should hold bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
Sherwood College of Management Admissions
Candidates are selected based on the marks secured by them in the entrance examination Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE).
How to Apply?
- For online application form, candidates should visit the official website of the college – https://www.sherwoodindia.in where they could get the application form
- Fill in the application form with the required personal details and upload the required documents
- Pay the registration fees through NET Banking / Credit card / Debit card.
- Submit the application form after the payment of registration fees.
Sherwood College of Management Cut Offs 2019
The following tabulation gives the UPSEE cut off for various courses in Sherwood College of Management.
||UPSEE 2019 Cut-Offs
|MBA - Operation Management
||3095 – 6170
|MBA – Finance
||3095 – 6170
|MBA – Information Technology
||3095 – 6170
|MBA – International Business
||3095 – 6170
|MBA – Marketing
||3095 – 6170
Sherwood College of Management Placement
Sherwood College of Management has an excellent placement record over the years. The college forms a placement committee, who organize the college placements and invite various reputed companies to the final placement process.
Training was provided to students in order to groom them in their technical skills and analytical skills, as well as in verbal and non verbal skills through a process of mock interviews and group discussions.
The placement highlights for the year 2018-2019 is as follows:
- Highest CTC Offered: INR 4.30 LPA
- Total Companies Visited: 5+
- Students Placed: 35+
Sherwood College of Management Facilities
The following facilities are offered to students and staff of Sherwood College of Management:
The college has a fully computerized digital library. The library has subscribed to all the major journals, periodicals and magazines in areas of technology and management.
The college has a fully functional hostel facility for both boys and girls. The hostel is self-contained with all good amenities for the students such as 24 hours power backup, in-house dining facility, room service, on-campus cafeteria, and recreation room for students.
The college gives more importance to sports and physical activities. The campus has facilities for both indoor and outdoor games such as swimming pool. Badminton, basketball, volleyball, etc. there is proper coaching for all the sports. The students of the college have various records of participating in University Championship across Uttar Pradesh and won several prizes.
Q. What are the facilities available in Sherwood College of Management?
Ans. The college offers a well established library with a computerized information system. It provides a fully furnished hostel facility to both boys and girls with uninterrupted power supply. The college also has a cafeteria which offers hygienic food to both students and faculties. Transport facilities were also available for students around Lucknow.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria to appear in UPSEE?
Ans. candidates should clear 10 + 2 from Uttar Pradesh board or any other recognized board of education with a minimum of 45 % marks in aggregate. There is no age limit to appear for UPSEE.
Q. Does the college offer good placement?
Ans. Yes, the college maintains an excellent placement record. The college has a separate placement cell which gives proper training to students to get selected in the final placement process. Also the placement cell of the college invites various reputed companies to the final placement process and gets the students placed with good salary packages.
Q. What is the Selection process?
Ans. All the candidates who have appeared for UPSEE, should appear for UPSEE Counselling. In the counselling session, candidates will be allotted seats in the colleges based on their merit marks. Candidates should report to the allotted college, to proceed further with the admission process.