Rajalakshmi School of Business (RSB), ChennaiOverview
Chennai AICTE ESTD 2015
Chennai AICTE ESTD 2015
Rajalakshmi School of Business (RSB) is a Private Institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and was established in the year 2015. RSB Chennai is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). RSB offers a two-year full-time PGDM program. Admission to this course will be made on the basis of GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA Entrance Exam score. Admission 2019: Eligibility
RSB Chennai Placements:
During the Summer Placements (2015-17 batch), companies from diverse sectors bestowed their faith and confidence in our students’ skills and capabilities. The feedback received from the industry mentors stand as testimony to the guided experiential learning which emanates from the perfect blend of theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
At Rajalakshmi School of Business, Summer Internship Program is a structured program with a clearly defined scope of the project, its objective and the desired outcome(s). It spans over 8-10 weeks starting from the first week of April.
Summer Placement SnapShot:
- The Admissions Committee puts great effort into understanding each applicant’s academic ability, career goals, leadership potential, extracurricular interests, and interpersonal skills. In order to create a diverse and intellectually stimulating learning environment, RSB seeks to admit students from all disciplines and walks of life from across the country. The following are the prerequisites and preferences for PGDM admissions:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from any statutory University approved by UGC/ AICTE with minimum 50% marks. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category with minimum 45% are also eligible to apply.Applicants, who are in final year of Bachelor degree, are also eligible to apply.
- Entrance Examination: Applicants should have a valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA score. Entrance exam scores are considered as an indicator of academic ability and achievement and is only one of the parameters for final selection.
- Entrance Test Scores (As mentioned in the eligibility criteria above)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Past academic performance
- Work Experience (if any)
- Extra-curricular activities and interests
- Achievements and Accomplishments
|1||Registration Fee||25,000||Payable at the time of Admission|
|2||Admission Fee||40,000||Payable at the time of Admission|
|3||1st Trimester Fee||1,00,000||Payable on 5th July 2018|
|4||Refundable Deposit||10,000||Payable along with 1st Trimester Fee|
|5||2nd Trimester Fee||1,00,000||Payable on 25th Sep 2018|
|6||3rd Trimester Fee||1,00,000||Payable on 20th Dec 2018|
|7||4th Trimester Fee||75,000||Payable on 1st June 2019|
|8||5th Trimester Fee||75,000||Payable on 25th Sep 2019|
|9||6th Trimester Fee||65,000||Payable on 20th Dec 2019|
|10||Alumni Fee||10,000||Payable along with 6th Trimester Fee|
- Companies from FMCG, IT, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Auto Ancillary, Telecom, Real Estate, Dairy, Media and Advertising sector selected our students in Campus Placements.
- Overall 15 companies participated in the Summer Placements in the Internship Program.
- Top Recruiters are Hitachi Solutions, Carborundum Universal Ltd, Rane NSK Steering Systems Pvt. Ltd, Hatsun Agro Products Ltd, Sun Network, Idea Cellular Ltd, Cholayil & Apollo Healthcare and Lifestyle Ltd etc.