The institute offers a 4 years long B.Tech program under 6 different specialisations via regular mode. NIT Patna charges a total fee of INR 5.7 Lakhs for its B.Tech program.
NIT Patna B.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates seeking admission to the B.Tech program at NIT are required to pass their 10+2 with physics, chemistry, mathematics and english as mandatory subjects.
- Candidates are required to secure at least 60% or 6.5 CGPA in aggregate.
NIT Patna B.Tech Selection Criteria
- Candidates are selected on the basis of rank secured by them in JEE Main.
- The seat allotment is done on the basis of candidate’s performance in JoSAA counseling process and previous academic records and other factors.
How to Apply for JEE Main 2024?
Candidates who are eligible for admission have to take the JEE Main. The application process is given below:
- Visit the official website of JEE- Main
- Register for the online application form
- Make a note of the system-generated application number
- Create a password
- Log in again and fill out the form
- Upload scanned images of photographs and signature
- A fee of 650 INR (325 INR for reserved categories) will be charged/ It is to be paid through Debit card, Credit card, Net banking, UPI or Paytm.
- Keep a printout of the application form for future use.
For JOSAA Counseling
Candidates who have a positive JEE Main score have to go for JoSAA counselling. Follow these steps to register:
- Click on the registration page at the official JoSAA website.
- Use the JEE Main application number to log in.
- Ensure that your candidate profile is accurate.
- Click on ‘Submit changes’.
- Fill out your preferred colleges and specialisations according to the list of available options.
- Lock the selected choices by clicking on ‘I agree to lock my choices’.
- Keep a printout of the page for future reference.