MET Mumbai Courses and Fees
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Management – PGDM (e-Business)
Two-year, full-time, post-graduate programme approved by ACTE and Recognized by Govt. by Maharashtra
AICTE approved PGDM program at MET offers latest course content which is best delivered using traditional and innovative pedagogy including – Innovative Projects, Role Plays, Research, Live Projects, Case Studies, Industry Interaction Modules, Mentoring by Alumni, Seminars, Conferences, Workshops, Industry Visits etc. Learning is further augmented by best infrastructure facility.
1. Flexible and adaptable course structure to match the evolving market – Business Analytics, E-Commerce etc.
2. Developing knowledge and skills that bridges the education-employment gap.
3. Record Placements – 15.5 lakhs p.a. in current batch
4. Superior industrial curriculum and industrial expertise.
5. Trains you to be insightful managers of the future.
6. Rich academic environment to provide a competitive edge.
7. Nurturing entrepreneurship with zeal to excel.
8. Industry Academia Partnership
Finance, Marketing, Operations, Human Relations Management and Systems.
2. Master of Management Studies (MMS)
• Two-year, full-time, post-graduate programme affiliated to the University of Mumbai and
• Approved by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) & All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
The 1st year of the program builds a robust foundation as the students are taken through various subjects on business and entrepreneurship. In the 2nd year, the students specialize in one of the disciplines that include Marketing and Finance.
Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Systems & Operations
3. eMBA: e-empowered Management & Business Administration
MET Asian Management Development Centre offers autonomous 2 years campus based PG programme eMBA – e-empowered Management and Business Administration. eMBA programme has shaped the careers of thousands of MET Alumni in India and overseas.
1. Application oriented training using tools like Projects, Assignments, Case Studies, Role Plays etc.
2. MET ranked as ‘the 25 Best Institution for Higher Education 2017’ by the Knowledge Review
3. eMBA Finance is empowered with CCRA certification by AIWMI
4. World class infrastructure – AC classrooms, wifi connectivity, complimentary laptop, libraries and conference rooms equipped with the latest AV facilities and learning aids.
5. Hi-tech convention centre for seminars and management workshops
6. Excellent placement opportunities in India & Overseas – packages ranging upto 15.5 lakhs p.a
7. Strong Alumni network
4. eMBA – Insurance: e-empowered Management & Business Administration – Insurance
MET offers 2 years autonomous eMBA – Insurance programme: e-empowered Management and Business Administration programme in Insurance. This programme for both, General and Life Insurance students, will entitle the students for a joint certification in e-empowered Management and Business Administration, with exclusive specialisation in the Insurance sector.
1. Recognition by IRDA
2. Exposure to International Insurance Market
3. Top Class Management Education
4. International Faculty
5. International Placements
6. Globally recognized designation “ACII”
7. World class infrastructure – AC classrooms, Wifi campus, Complimentary Laptop, Libraries, Convention Centre etc
8. Conference rooms equipped with the latest AV facilities and learning aids.
9. Hi-tech convention centre for seminars and management workshops
10. Double Advantage
• eMBA Certification
• Advanced Diploma in Insurance from the CII
• Joint Accreditation by MET and the CII
5. Part Time Masters Degree (MHRDM/MFM/MMM)
• Three-year, part-time post graduate programmes affiliated to Mumbai University.
The part-time Master’s Degree programmes enable executives to pursue advanced studies in their chosen area of specialisation viz. Human Resource Development, Finance, and Marketing– with a view to enhancing career prospects.
• Masters in Marketing Management (MMM)
• Masters Degree in Financial Mangement (MFM)
• Masters in Human Resource Development Management (MHRDM)
|Course name||Duration||Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM]||2 Years||4.05 Lakhs p.a.||MH-CET, CMAT, CAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, MAT|
|Master of Management Studies (MMS)||2 Years||MH-CET|
|eMBA||2 Years||2.88 Lakhs P.A.||CAT, CMAT, XAT, MH-CET, ATMA, GMAT, MAT|
|eMBA - Insurance||2 Years||3.50 Lakhs P.A.|
|Part Time MBA (MMM, MFM, MHRDM, MIM)||3 Years||75,000 P.A.|