The first self-financing engineering college in India is Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), located in Manipal. According to NIRF 2021, the institute is now ranked number 51 among the best engineering schools in India.
B.Tech is the flagship course of the Manipal Institute of Technology, and admissions to the same are made on the basis of scores in the Manipal Entrance Test (MET), followed by counseling. MIT Manipal currently provides UG and PG courses, namely B.Tech, M.Tech, and M.C.A.
Due to the outstanding work chances, it offers its students, MIT Manipal is also renowned for its placements. The highest package offered in the most recent placement drive for 2021 was INR 43.31 LPA, and the average package was INR 8.8 LPA. Some of the top employers at Manipal Institute of Technology include Accenture, Capgemini, Cleartax, Dell, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs, KPMG, HPE, L&T, MyGate, and TCS.
Manipal Institute of Technology Rankings
Following are the rankings obtained by the college:
- Ranked 51 for B.Tech by NIRF 2021.
- Ranked 45 for B.Tech by NIRF 2020.
- Ranked 21 for B.Tech by India Today 2020.
- Ranked 25 for B.Tech by The Week 2020.
- Ranked 20 for B.Tech by Outlook 2019.
- Ranked 6 among private colleges by Education World 2019.
Admission to Manipal Institute of Technology
- Visit the company's website.
- Click "Apply."
- Complete the form completely.
- Publish a photo and your signature.
- Choose the program, then type in your address.
- Decide on a payment method.
- For the General Category, the application cost is INR 600, and for the Foreign/NRI/NRI Sponsored Category, it is INR 2500. Use your selected method to make payment.
- Candidates will be chosen for admission to the B.Tech program based on their performance in the Manipal Entrance Test (MET).
- Candidates will be chosen based on their GATE or MET scores for admission to the M.Tech program.
Placements at Manipal Institute of Technology
The students at ManipRead More