The institute has introduced two new branches in its Engineering program, viz. Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence) and Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning). The last date to submit the admission form is August 30th, 2022.
KIET has a dedicated Corporate Relations and Placement Centre that provides 95.6% placement assistance to the students. Over 350+ Recruiters have visited the campus and 2244+ Job Offers have been made so far. The highest package is offered at INR 48.4 LPA with an Average package of INR 6.03 LPA (Overall)/INR 17.99 LPA*(Top 100 students only). Some of the top recruiters are Meta, Apple, Netflix, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Walmart, IBM, Capgemini, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Airtel, Samsung, Hero, Oppo, Vivo, Adani, Reliance Industries Ltd and many more.
KIET Group of Institutions Key Facts
- KIET organises regular industrial visits and guest lectures for the students.
- Admission to the courses is based on the performance of the candidates in JEE-Mains (B.Tech Courses) & CUET (For MBA, MCA & Pharmacy Courses).
- KIET’s Alumni Network is 16,000+ strong.
- KIET’s CE, CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, ME, MBA, MCA, & Pharmacy courses are NBA accredited.
- KIET offers scholarships to its students based on their exemplary and outstanding academic performances.
- KIET also has D-Link Global Centre of Excellence.
- The institute’s CSE department has collaborated with Microsoft Association Technology to set up a Training Institute.
- KIET has established an IOS learning centre in collaboration with Apple iOS university programme, where CSE/IT/MCA students learn mobile development of Apple devices.
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University has established its centre at KIET to develop academic and cultural exchange among MBA students.
- KIET also has a start up cell to encourage and nurture innovation, leadership and entrepreneurial zeal among MBA students.
- KIET students get the opportunity of international internships.
- Candidates can apply to this institute through online and offline mode.
- Candidates who have appeared for GATE/ GPAT are exempted from appearing CUET (For M.Tech & M.Pharm courses).
KIET Group of Institutions Rankings and Achievements
- Engineering Rank : 187th Rank (Engineering) & Rank: 97 (Pharmacy) in the NIRF Ranking 2022.
- Engineering Rank Band: 176th Rank (Engineering) & Rank Band : 76-100 (Pharmacy) in the NIRF Ranking 2021.
- 2nd Rank in the category "Private Institutions (Technical)" across India in Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements, ARIIA-2021.
- Awarded "Best Engineering College in North India for Placement 2021" by Centre for Education Growth and Research, CEGR.
- Rated as "Diamond" in the prestigious QS I-Gauge Ranking.
KIET Group of Institutions Courses
KIET Ghaziabad offers UG and PG courses in the discipline of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Computer Applications, and Management. Tabulated below are the details regarding the same:
|B.Tech||Duration: 4 years
Specializations: Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Science & Information Technology, Electrical And Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence), Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCM from a recognised board
|JEE Main + Personal Interview|
|B.Pharm||Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject
|MBA||Duration: 2 years
Specializations: Human Resource Management, Finance, General, Marketing Management, Information Technology, International Business
Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University
|CUET + Personal interview|
|M.Pharm||Duration: 2 years
Specializations: Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance
Eligibility: B.Pharm from a recognised University
|GPAT/ CUET + Personal Interview|
|M.C.A||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: BCA/ B.Sc in Computer Science from a recognised University
|CUET + Personal Interview|
|M.Tech||Duration: 2 years
Specializations: Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility: B.Tech in the relevant branch from a recognised university
|GATE + Personal Interview|
KIET Group of Institutions Placement
KIET Group of Institutions has a dedicated Corporate Relations and Placement Centre having a record of providing 95.6% placement to its students. The cell is equipped to create a pool of skilled human resources by guiding the students to reach their goals with perfection. CRPC has also initiated the Internship & Industry Partnership Cell (IIPC) which follows the guidelines laid down under the Internship Policy of AICTE. The objective of IIPC is to structure and institutionalize Internships which is the most important aspect of Engineering, Management, and Pharma Education in the country as it provides the pre-requisite hands-on practical experience of the workplace to the students.
KIET Placement Highlights
|No. of Companies visited||303+|
|No. of offers||2244+|
|Highest Package||INR 48.4 LPA|
|Average Package||INR 6.03 LPA (Overall) & INR 17.99 LPA *(Top 100 students only)|
|Top Recruiters||Meta, Apple, Netflix, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Walmart, Lowe's India, Accenture, IBM etc.|
KIET Group of Institutions Scholarships
The institute provides scholarships to students on the basis of merit. Apart from these scholarship is also provides to the students who are selected for international Internships. Mentioned below are few of them:
Merit Scholarship for Course/ Branch Toppers
b) Scheme to encourage students to excel in University Examination
2. In addition, a scheme to encourage undergraduate program students with the highest improvement in academic results in comparison to the previous year examination is hereby introduced as per the following details: -
a) For B. Tech 1st 2nd & 3rd Year Students
b) For B. Pharm 1st 2nd & 3rd Year Students
Scholarships for International Internships
The Department of International Relations offers a scholarship of 30% or INR 35000/- whichever is less for the students who go for International Internships. More than 10 students have already availed these scholarships.
KIET Group of Institutions Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus: The institute campus is well developed with latest facilities & modern amenities. The informal and harmonious campus life offers opportunities for the student to pursue their studies, do research work as well as various extra- curricular activities.
- Central Library: KIET is endowed with a Central Library that is connected with eight departmental libraries. It has about 1.68 lac books on Engineering, Sciences, Humanities, Management and Pharmacy with more than 10500 titles. The library has subscribed to more than 206 Periodicals (National & Foreign).
- Auditorium: KIET Group of Institutions envisions a holistic development of its students’ personality through various curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities round the year. For the same, the campus houses a high-tech auditorium with the capacity of accommodating around six hundred spectators.
- Cafeteria: A fully air-conditioned double floored Cafeteria, with comfortable, ergonomic furniture with a capacity for around two hundred and fifty foodies is an essential part of KIET. Hygienic and lip-smacking vegetarian Indian (both North and South Indian), Chinese and Continental food is available at a nominal price for the students.
- Guest House: There are three VIP fully furnished Guest houses and few visitors’ or parents’ waiting rooms in the campus. Parents from out station can avail the facility (on payment) of using these rooms after confirmation of their availability. These guest rooms can always be booked through respective hostel wardens.
KIET Group of Institutions Faculty
The faculty at the KIET are highly experienced and consists of 350+ well qualified members. They provide proper guidance to the students through their experience. The faculty members are helpful and supportive and have proper understanding in their area of expertise. Most of the faculty are PhD holders and they impart quality education and help the students to unleash their potential. Department wise faculty numbers are detailed below:
- Management: Professors- 2, Associate Professors- 5, Asst. Professors- 8
- MCA: Professors- 1, Associate Professors- 8, Asst. Professors- 12
- Engineering & Technology: Professors- 18, Associate Professors- 28, Asst. Professors- 157
- Applied Sciences: Professors- 6, Associate Professors- 3, Asst. Professors- 30
- Pharmacy: Professors- 3, Associate Professors- 1, Asst. Professors- 25
KIET Group of Institutions FAQs
Q. Does KIET Ghaziabad provide hostel facilities?
Ans. Yes, KIET Group of Institutions provides hostel facilities for the students. It provides separate accommodations for boys and girls. There are air conditioned and non-air-conditioned hostel rooms. The hostels have a capacity of 800 students.
Q. Does KIET Ghaziabad offer lateral entry to courses?
Ans. Yes, KIET Group of Institutions offers lateral entry to the B.Tech, MCA and B.Pharm courses. The candidates who have passed Diploma in the relevant discipline are eligible for admission.
Q. How is the seat allotment process for the B.Tech course offered at KIET Ghaziabad?
Ans. 85% seats of total approved intake is filled through JEE Main counselling and remaining 15% seats of approved intake is filled under management quota.
Q. Why should I join KIET?
Ans. KIET is a good choice because:
- NAAC Grade “A+”
- NBA Accredited Courses
- NIRF Ranking
- QS I-Gauge
- 6500+ Students
- 16500+ Alumni
- 350+ Faculty Members
- 18.6 Acre Campus
- 48.00 LPA Highest Package
- 350+ Recruiters
- 2175+ Job Offers
- Industry Tie-ups
- Skill Development Programs
- International Collaboration & Internships
- Transforming Imagination into Reality through Research & Innovation
- Promoting Entrepreneurship & Startups through Hi-Tech Technology Business Incubator (TBI)
- Corporate Anchored Programs in collaboration with Mercedes Benz, BISEE India
Q. What is TBI-KIET or the Technology Business Incubator?
Ans. The Technology Business Incubator is a joint venture of KIET Group of Institutions, National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board and GOI’s Ministry of Science and Technology. The venture aims for integrated development through innovation and entrepreneurship. 10 graduate students of B.Tech who chose entrepreneurship as their career option received INR 10,000 to INR 30,000 per month as grants. 16410 participants across UP and Rajasthan have been trained through TBI-KIET.