The institute has introduced two new branches in its Engineering program, viz. Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence) and Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning).
KIET has a dedicated Corporate Relations and Placement Centre that provides 95.6% placement assistance to the students. Over 350+ Recruiters have visited the campus and 2244+ Job Offers have been made so far. The highest package is offered at INR 48.4 LPA with an Average package of INR 6.03 LPA (Overall)/INR 17.99 LPA*(Top 100 students only). Some of the top recruiters are Meta, Apple, Netflix, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Walmart, IBM, Capgemini, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Airtel, Samsung, Hero, Oppo, Vivo, Adani, Reliance Industries Ltd and many more.
KIET Group of Institutions Key Facts
- KIET organises regular industrial visits and guest lectures for the students.
- Admission to the courses is based on the performance of the candidates in JEE-Mains (B.Tech Courses) & CUET (For MBA, MCA & Pharmacy Courses).
- KIET’s Alumni Network is 16,000+ strong.
- KIET’s CE, CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, ME, MBA, MCA, & Pharmacy courses are NBA accredited.
- KIET offers scholarships to its students based on their exemplary and outstanding academic performances.
- KIET also has D-Link Global Centre of Excellence.
- The institute’s CSE department has collaborated with Microsoft Association Technology to set up a Traini