Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Noida is a premier MBA college established in 1998 and runs under the auspices of the Institute of Management Studies Society. IMS Noida is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University as well as DR. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). The college is known for its PGDM/ MIB (Master in Business) programs and admission to the courses is granted as per CAT/MAT/C-MAT/ATMA/XAT Score. The admission process for PGDM program are ongoing now. The college will release a shortlist on the basis of Personal Interview & Entrance Exam Score.
Apart from MBA/ PGDM course, IMS Noida also offers BBA, BCA, BJMC, BALLB, and LLB for which shortlisting is done based on candidate’s performance in Joint Entrance Test (JET). The institute also offers MCA, MCA (Lateral) programs. IMS Noida has been listed as “3rd Top BBA College in the Northern Region” and “8thTop BBA College” by GHRDC Top Professional College Survey 2021. The institute has also been conferred APETA award rating the institute as Best Management College for Employ-ability Skills in North by ASSOCHAM. The college is also ranked “5th Top BCA College in India” by GHRDC Top Professional College Survey 2021.
IMS Noida maintains a good placement record every year. More than 200 Placement offers were made during the placement drive of 2022. The highest CTC of INR 12 LPA was offered to the students. Top recruiters like Jaro Education, Extramarks, BYJU’s, LIDO, PropertyPistol etc. were the top recruiters who participated in the placement drive.
IMS Noida Key Facts
- Accreditations: IMS Noida is accredited ‘A’ grade by NAAC and approved by AICTE and UGC. The institute's full-time PGDM Programme has also been awarded the MBA –Equivalent Status by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Application Procedure: The online registration for PGDM, MCA & MIB are going on as of now. The eligible candidates may apply for any of the courses online through the official site of IMS Noida. The application fee applicable for applying to any of the programs is INR 1450/.
- Selection Criteria: For UG Courses, IMS conducts an entrance exam in its own campus which is aptitude based and is organized under the Joint Entrance Test (JET). For PGDM and MIB shortlisting, the scores of CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA Exams are accepted.
- Top Recruiters: Some of the major recruiters who have make their presence felt during the IMS Noida placement drive included Amazon, Wills Lifestyle, Jaro Education, BYJU’s, LIDO, Extra Marks, Property Pistol, ICICI Securities, educomp, Deloitte, Motherson Sumi and many more.
- Learning Process: With a radical, cutting-edge curriculum, application based teaching methodology, and industry interface, IMS Noida is sticked to nurture the students and make them well equipped for the upcoming challenges in future.
- International Collaboration: Since inception, IMS Noida has been making concerted efforts to help students develop cross-cultural insight and perspective for the better understanding of global business. To contribute to this cause, the institute has got global tie-ups with colleges/ Universities such as Riga Business School, Latvia; Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia, Spain; Daejeon University, Korea; Middlesex University, London; TEL AVIV University International, Israel; Synergies Institute Ghana; Skema Business School, France etc.
- International Exchange Programs: The IMS Noida student’s exchange Programs helps the students potentially take on a mix of hands-on learning, coursework in local colleges and globally. In addition to a greater ability to learn experientially, students also gain an increased cultural awareness and improved social, communication and language skills. International internship programs are conducted at any of the partner institutions of IMS Noida available at the start times which could include spring, summer, fall, and winter semesters.
IMS Noida Ranking
- Ranked as “5th Top BCA College in India” by GHRDC Top Professional College Survey 2021
- Ranked #29 (In overall category) out of 178 colleges by India Today ( #22 out of 120 in India 2020 ) & Ranked #3rd in Uttar Pradesh by India Today.
- Ranked 107 for MBA out of 268 colleges in India 2021 ( #22 out of 120 in India 2020 ) by India Today and ranked #15th in Uttar Pradesh.
- Ranked 19th among the top Mass Communications colleges in India by India Today 2021 Ranking and ranked 2nd in Uttar Pradesh.
- Ranked 14th out of 10o top colleges in India by Outlook 2021 Ranking.
- Ranked 21st among the top BBA/ BBM Colleges in Indi by Outlook 2021.
IMS Noida Admissions
Institute of Management Studies Noida offers UG courses in 5 different fields and PG course in 3 fields with different specializations. For UG Courses, IMS conducts an entrance exam in its own premises The exam is aptitude based and named as Joint Entrance Test (JET).
- Candidate can fill up the application form online or obtain the application form available at the institute.(https://imsnoida.formistry.com)
- Upon filling the form with relevant details, candidate should submit it along with the application fee of INR 1050.
- Application fee can be submitted online through any Electronic Payment Gateway.
- The registration process usually commences in the month of November and ends in April.
- Seats are allotted to the candidates under General/Management quota based on their performance in JET
- JET is conducted once a year and its score remains valid for a year.
- Candidates shortlisted through JET are required to appear for Personal Interview round
Note: For PGDM Program, the scores of CAT/ MAT/ XAT Exam are accepted.
IMS Noida Courses
IMS Noida offers the variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in multiple specializations. At the undergraduate level, it runs BBA, BCA, BJMC, BALLB, and LLB at the undergraduate level. At postgraduate level, it provides MIB, MJMC and PGDM at postgraduate level. The duration of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. IMS Noida Fee Structure is varied for each program.
||Eligibility: 10+2 pass (or its equivalent) examination from a recognized Board/ University
Selection Criteria: Joint Entrance Test (J.E.T) to be conducted by IMS Noida
|BA.LLB / B.ComLLB
||Eligibility: 10+2 or an equivalent Examination from a University/recognized Board, securing in the aggregate not less than 45% of the total marks.
Selection Criteria: Joint Admission Test (JET) conducted by the College followed by Personal Interview.
||10+2+3 (or its equivalent) + JET Score
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
Selection Criteria: Joint Entrance Test (J.E.T) to be conducted by IMS Noida
||Eligibility: Candidate should be graduate in any stream with minimum 50% Marks.
Selection Criteria: CAT/MAT/NMAT/ATMA/XAT followed by Personal Interview
IMS Noida PGDM & MIB CAT Cutoff 2022
|PGDM in Finance
|PGDM in Human Resource Management
|PGDM in Marketing
IMS Noida Admission Stories
||MX Systems International Pvt.Ltd., 1 year, Project Engineer
||4 months internship at Sheraton grand Bengaluru
IMS Noida Placements
IMS Noida has concluded its 2021 placement drive. More than 180 recruiters visited the campus. Job roles like HR, BCA, Associate Analyst, Technical Consultant, Content Developer etc. were offered to the students. Some of the major recruiters who took part in the placement drive included Jaro Education, Extra Marks, BYJU’s, LIDO, Property Pistol and many more. The highlights of the placement drive are mentioned below:
- Students received more than 200 placement offers. PGDM students received the highest number of job offers.
- The highest salary package offered was INR 12 LPA. It was offered by Jaro Top schor & Varite.
- The lowest CTC stood at INR 1.5 LPA.
The 2020 summer internship placement drive has also been conducted at IMS Noida campus. It engaged more than 100 recruiters. Recruiters who made the internship offers were PNB Met Life, Mentor Cell, Optimystix, Brisge Group and many more. Here are the highlights of the summer internship placement drive:
IMS Noida Summer Placements
- 150+ internship offers have been made.
- The highest stipend stood at INR 20 K per month.
- The lowest stipend stood at INR 1 K per month.
- Top job roles like Relationship Executive, Sales Intern, Video Intern, Marketing Intern etc were offered to the students.
IMS Noida Facilities
- Foreign Tours: Institute of Management Studies Noida is proud to sign MOU with the University of Malta and other universities. In the light of this new associate with the University of Malta students from IMS Noida visited Malta, the southern European country.
- Library: Library is a pre-requisite for education for sustainable development at all levels of education. Library usage with the help of an educator is very motivated and ignites passion for student’s learning. For an IT scholar, it is a visible source to all its extension services such as audio-visual aids, story hours, lectures, book exhibitions, pictures, newsreels, films, etc., for management education.
- Hostel: The Hostel constantly endures to provide utmost care, security, healthy educational environment, nutrition and above all, a homely atmosphere. Other Facilities at Hostel
- Hygienic food is served
- RO System for the purest drinking water facility
- 24*7 security system
- Two full time wardens and Hostel Coordinator are there to look after the students
- Well furnished Rooms
- Refrigerator and RO system is provided on each floor of the Hostel
- 24 Hours Electricity and Power back up supply, Provision of Hot water supply
- Lecture Hall: The Lecture Halls at IMS are spacious and scientifically designed to ensure that each student has sufficient space, and each faculty member has the facilities necessary for addressing a large audience. In addition, each Lecture Hall is equipped with specialized teaching aids such as LCDs & sound systems.
About IMS Noida
The institute is considered to be a top-ranked B-School in the Northern India imparting excellence in education with a holistic approach towards development for the past 20 years. It offers programs for both fresh graduates seeking world-class education and for graduates who want to improve their managerial skills. The candidates can fill the online application form for IMS Noida admission.
These Global Associations with International Institutes & Universities which helps in programmes such as Students exchange, Faculty exchange, Joint Workshops /Seminars, Joint Research, and many more such opportunities. Below are the names of universities & institutes name having associations with IMS Noida:
- Heriot-Watt University, Dubai
- MDIS University, Singapore
- University of Malta
IMS Noida FAQs
Q. Is there any scholarship facility offered by IMS Noida?
Ans. There is scholarship worth INR 40,000, offered to the meritorious students.
Q. What are the schools under Institute of Management Studies Noida?
Ans. There are various schools under IMS Noida, viz. School of Information Technology, School of Management, School of Journalism and Mass Communication and School of Law.
Q. What is JET at IMS Noida?
Ans. JET is Joint Entrance Test is conducted by Institute of Management Studies Association for admissions of students under various courses.
Q. How PGDM students are offered admission at IMS Noida?
Ans. PGDM students are offered admissions through management entrance exam viz. CAT/ MAT/ XAT.
Q. What are payment modes available at IMS Noida for payment of application fees?
Ans. The payment mode available for payment of Application fees are : DD, Card Payment, PayTm, Bank Deposit and Net Banking.
Q. Is IMS Noida public funded?
Ans. Yes, IMS Noida is a UGC recognized institute. The institute is also approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India & Association of Indian Universities (AIU). IMS Noida is affiliated with Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU), Lucknow.
Q. Does IMS Noida offer any financial loan to the students?
Ans. Yes, the shortlisted candidates can also apply for educational loans offered by numerous banks in India such as SBI, HDFC Bank, PNB, Axis Bank etc.
Q. Can I get admission to IMS Noida through a scholarship?
Ans. Yes, you can get admission to IMS Noida through Scholarship in any Course best on the suitability of the schemes. The institute offers 60% Scholarship to the students based on the AIJET and class 12th Percentage. Some of the prominent scholarships offered at IMS Noida are Central Scholarship in India, Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme, Merit cum means based scholarships etc.
Q. How is the placement of IMS Noida?
Ans. IMS Noida maintains a decent placement record every year for its students. More than 200 Placement offers were made during the placement drive of 2022. The highest CTC offered to the students was INR 24 LPA.