ICFAI Business School – [IBS], Kolkata Overview

  Kolkata   UGC, AICTE, Private   ESTD 1995
  Kolkata   UGC, AICTE, Private   ESTD 1995

About College

Set in the vibrant & intellectual ‘City of Joy’, ICFAI Business School (IBS) - Kolkata is committed to training the best managers by combining academic rigour & active industry interface. IBS Kolkata was established in 1995 and is located in many other states. They focus on developing personalities and fulfilling the dreams of the students.

ICFAI Business School (IBS) Kolkata is a constituent of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), which was declared a deemed-to-be University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. IBS Kolkata offers a Two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGPM) program.

ICFAI Business School Branches located in India:

  • ICFAI Business School Gurgaon
  • ICFAI Business School Ahmedabad
  • ICFAI Business School Bengaluru
  • ICFAI Business School Kolkata
  • ICFAI Business School Mumbai
  • ICFAI Business School Pune

ICFAI Business School (IBS) Courses:

ICFAI Business School (IBS) Kolkata offers a two-year, full-time PGPM course to prepare the students & equip them for successful corporate careers. ICFAI Business School campuses are independent professional institutions and are neither affiliated to nor are off-campus centres of any university.

ICFAI Business School (IBS) Kolkata offers innovative & globally accepted professional courses and great opportunities for all-round development. 100% case-based learning is unique to IBS Kolkata.

Placement Highlights:

The ICFAI Business School Kolkata Placements for the Class of 2017 has been completed. 97% of the placements are done on campus, and the rest 3% is done off campus.

  • An average CTC of 5.68 LPA was offered to the students.
  • ICFAI Business School Kolkata Placement
  • Highest CTC came up to 6.75 LPA.

ICFAI Business School Ranking:

Ranking Source
  Ranked 108th Business Today
Ranked 17th Silicon India
Ranked 2nd in Eastern Zone Silicon India
11th among Top New Generation Business Schools and ranked 2nd among Zone wise Digital Mailers
Ranked 2nd in West Bengal & 4th in Eastern Region among Business Schools of excellence CSR-GHRDC