The Hotel and Catering Management Institute (HCMI), Chandigarh was established in 2003 by Vidya Jyoti Educational Society to provide Hospitality education. Vidya Jyoti Educational Society is promoted by NRI's based at US, Australia, Canada and India. HCMI is a self-financed institute. The college is affiliated to India's leading academic institution IGNOU. The college offers under graduate, post graduate and diploma course in Hotel Management.
The vision of the college is to be a Premier Institute providing Holistic Education in the field of Hospitality & Business Management. The institute continuously strives to achieve high levels of quality and professionalism in our academic programs by embracing challenges and transforming them into opportunities through Creativity and Innovation.
WHAT MAKES HCMI TOP RANKED?
- North India's First IHM to start Bachelor Programs Affiliated IKGPTU, Jalandhar
- India's First Hospitality "B" School ( Post Graduation started in 2006
- India's First International Vocational Programs in association with City & Guilds Uk and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute- USA
- 100% Placement at National & International levels. Only Institute which has its own International Placement Portal.
- India's First to start Butler, Barista and Wine School
- International Qualified and Experienced Faculty
- Pathway with more than 20 College & Universities across 10 Countries.
- Best Infrastructure/ Campus in the region, Fully Air conditioned, Wi-Fi, CCTV, ERP campus
Why Join Hotel & Catering Management Institute?
- India's Top Ranked Institute of Hotel Management
- India's First Hospitality 'B' School
- India's Biggest Institute of Hotel Management
- Specialized programs in Catering, Culinary Arts, Travel & Tourism, Hospitality Management
- Academic Partnership with TAFE, South Australia, Karcher Germany, Tally, EDII, NSE Academy
- Internationally Qualified & Experienced Faculties