GLS University Ahmedabad Admissions 2023
GLS University is a private University located in Ahmedabad and was established in the year 2015. GLS University is being promoted by Gujarat Law Society and is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
GLS University offers various under-graduate courses in B.Com., BBA, B.Ed., BCA along with Post-graduate, Integrated and Diploma courses in MBA, Integrated MBA, M.Com., M.Sc.(IT), Integrated M.Sc.(IT), MCA, PGDCA and PGDMA. The University also extends its education to Research level courses.
- Applicants to B.Com., BBA, B.Ed., BCA, Integrated MBA and Integrated M.Sc. courses need to pass 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Candidates applying in MBA, M.Com. and MCA course must have passed Bachelor’s program with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Students who have cleared their Bachelor of Computer Applications or Bachelor of Science (IT/ Computers) level may apply for MCA Lateral entry scheme.
- Students applying for Ph.D. must hold a Master’s degree or M.Phil. Degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- Applicants to MBA and MCA must appear for CMAT entrance exam to be eligible for admission to the course.
- Candidates applying for PGDCA, PGDMA and Ph.D. must pass the entrance test conducted by the University.
- Admission to GLS University is online and can be filled by visiting http://admission.glsuniversity.ac.in/
GLS University Admission Highlights 2023
|Name of the Institute
||GLS University, Ahmedabad
|Basic Admission Criteria
|Name of Entrance
GLS University Ahmedabad – B.Com., BBA, BCA , B.Des Admission 2023
3-year full-time B.Com., BBA, and BCA programs are offered by the GLS University. The minimum eligibility to apply for B.Com., BBA, and BCA course is having passed 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks or equivalent.
Selection of the candidates to B.Com., BBA, and BCA courses are purely based on Merit.
||10+2 from CBSE/ GHSEB/ ICSE board or any equivalent examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate with English, Accountancy, Business Administration/ Economics/ Statistics as the subjects.
||Merit based on the marks in qualifying examination.
||10+2 from CBSE/ GHSEB/ ICSE board or any equivalent examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate with English, and Mathematics/ Physics/ Accountancy/ Statistics/ Business Mathematics as the subjects.
||10+2 from CBSE/ GHSEB/ ICSE board or any equivalent examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate with English, and Mathematics/ Physics/ Accountancy/ Statistics/ Business Mathematics/ Accounting & Book Keeping/ Computers as the subjects.
||10+2 from CBSE/ GHSEB/ ICSE board or any equivalent examination with at least 45% marks.
||Written Aptitude test conducted by GLS University followed by Personal Interview.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ SEBC category gets a relaxation of 5% marks in the aggregate score.
- The total intake for B.Ed. course is 100 students.