EADA Business School, Barcelona Admission Process
The admissions process aims to select well-rounded candidates who will not only excel on the programme, but also add value, contribute meaningfully and help create a learning environment in which all the participants on the programme can reach their full potential.
- Register on our online admissions platform and upload the required documentation:
- Copy of university degree (required for candidates who have completed their degree only)
- University transcripts
- Passport photo
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Copy of foreign passport or Spanish ID
- Submit test results.
OPTION 1. Submit results for the GMAT (min. 650) and the TOEFL (min. IBT 100) or IELTS (min. 7). (TOEFL or IELTS for non-native speakers only.) Our GMAT and TOEFL school code is 7024.
OPTION 2. Take EADA’s own online admission test. EADA’s admission test is oriented to problem solving skills and critical thinking and does not aim to replace the GMAT, but rather to provide an accurate prediction of candidates’ performance in EADA’s programmes.
OPTION 3. Candidates applying for the International Master in Finance have a third option: submit proof of successful completion of CFA Level 1. Candidates who have passed the CFA Level 1 are not required to submit other test scores (GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS).
- Complete a personal interview with the programme director.
- The admission interview is designed to evaluate your motivation, your suitability for EADA’s unique methodology and your potential for personal and professional development.
- International Master Business Administration Program fees:
- International MBA (English) :37000€
International Master programmes fees:
- International Masters in English
- International Master in Management (English): 22,800€
- International Master in Sustainable Business and Innovation (English): 20,800€
- International Master in Finance (English): 22,800€
- International Master in Accounting & Financial Management (English): 22,800€
- International Master in Marketing (English): 20,800€
International Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management (English) 17,800€
The tuition fees include:
- Academic materials
- Use of all facilities at the Barcelona City Centre Campus
- Use of all facilities at the Collbató Residential Training Campus, transfer to and from the Campus and full room and board while there
- Access to the Documentation Centre and related resources on and off campus
- Access to EADA Careers resources and activities as well as participation in company visits
- Academic programme, accommodation, flights and half board during the International Business Trip
- Academic programme during the EADA exchange programme (excluding a small admin. fee for application processing)
Contact us for more details