Established in 1957, EADA has been at the forefront of management education for more than 50 years now. Students are provided with up-to-date and the latest theoretical knowledge along with practical skills and industry exposure in the form of study trips and student-focused model of pedagogy. All the effective methods of education like face-to-face lectures, virtual, industrial training, practical learning, etc. are utilized to ensure that students inculcate not just theoretical knowledge but also problem-solving skills to evolve and become the leaders of the future in their chosen field.
6 different MBA programmes are available at EADA to choose from depending on your requirement or interests.
1. Global Executive MBA
The main objective of this program is to learn how to lead and manage efficiently while being able to work with and integrate the latest technologies and business practices to garner great results.
Duration: 14 months
Format: Part-time course
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- A bachelor’s degree
- Good working level of English
The step-by-step admission process is as follows:
- Fill out the Request Information form available on the website. The direct link is https://www.eada.edu/en/programmes/mba/global-executive-mba-leadtech-gemba/admissions
- The next step is an admission evaluation call
- Followed by filling out and submitting the online application
- Students are then required to attend the Critical Reasoning Assessment
- Followed by an interview with the admission faculty
Highlights of the course
- Future-oriented course structure
- Modular format ideal for busy professionals
- Global exposure through international focus
- Online courses
- 2 study trips and
- Individual executive coaching
2. Executive MBA
The main objective of this course is to equip students to analyze and understand the global market so as to detect the changes asRead More