CMR Center for Business Studies – [CMRCBS], Bangalore Admission Process
CMR Centre for Business Studies (CMR-CBS) Bangalore Admission 2019:
The CMR Centre for Business Studies is a premier Business school in Bangalore Karnataka. CMR-Center of Business Studies is a part of CMR Group of Institutions and affiliated to Bangalore University. It offers MBA courses approved by AICTE.
Students can take up dual specialisations from a variety of subjects such as Marketing, Human Resources Management, Banking, Finance & Insurance Services Management, Healthcare Management as well as Startups.
- Candidates with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/PH candidates) marks in the Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Candidates should also have qualified in the CAT /MAT /PGCET /KMAT /ATMA, or any AICTE approved the test.
- Students applying under government quota must apply through counselling conducted for KMAT examinees.
- For Management quota seats, the selection is based on the score obtained in MAT / CAT / XAT / JMET / ATMA / JEE Main etc
- Candidates seeking admission through KMAT counselling must apply separately at the institute.
- Final selection is made by percentage marks obtained in 10th, 12th and graduation, entrance test score followed by a performance in group discussion and personal interview.
CMR Centre for Business Studies MBA Admission 2019:
|Course||Specialization Name||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|Master of Business Adminiatration (MBA)||Marketing||Candidates must have Bachelor degree in any discipline and minimum 50% marks. Score in CAT /XAT /MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA /KMAT /PGCET/JMET/JEE.||Final Selection is based on CAT / XAT/MAT /CMAT/KMAT /ATMA/PGCET /JMET/JEE, academic records, followed by performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.|
|Start Ups and SMEs Management|
|Finance and Insurance Services Management|