CMR Center for Business Studies – [CMRCBS], Bangalore
CMR Center for Business Studies (CMR-CBS) is affiliated to Bangalore University. The institute offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) course. CMR is known for its pedagogic innovations & pioneering courses under socially managed sectors and has begun its journey to achieve the mandate it has given itself regarding unique innovative and distinct path in management education.
The campus is equipped with state of the art infrastructure with fully air-conditioned; the raked audio-visual room that regularly hosts guest speakers and national seminars.
CMR Centre for Business Studies is a constituent department under the CMR Group of Insitutions. It offers a Masters in Business Administration, with Dual Specialisation, allowing students to choose from Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Banking, Finance & Insurance Services Management, Healthcare Management, Startups & SMEs Management.
Admission – 9986608660, 7411839227
Placement – Mrs. Shrividya S P – 9844455948
FAX – 080-25453088
Land line – 080-25453077, 25426944/55
CMR Centre for Business Studies (CMR-CBS) Bangalore Admission 2019:
The CMR Centre for Business Studies is a premier Business school in Bangalore Karnataka. CMR-Center of Business Studies is a part of CMR Group of Institutions and affiliated to Bangalore University. It offers MBA courses approved by AICTE.
Students can take up dual specialisations from a variety of subjects such as Marketing, Human Resources Management, Banking, Finance & Insurance Services Management, Healthcare Management as well as Startups.
- Candidates with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/PH candidates) marks in the Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Candidates should also have qualified in the CAT/MAT/PGCET/KMAT/ATMA, or any AICTE approved the test.
- Students applying under government quota must apply through counselling conducted for KMAT examinees.
- For Management quota seats, the selection is based on the score obtained in MAT / CAT / XAT / JMET / ATMA / JEE Main etc
- Candidates seeking admission through KMAT counselling must apply separately at the institute.
- Final selection is made by percentage marks obtained in 10th, 12th and graduation, entrance test score followed by a performance in group discussion and personal interview.
CMR Centre for Business Studies MBA Admission 2019:
|Course||Specialization Name||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|Master of Business Adminiatration (MBA)||Marketing||Candidates must have Bachelor degree in any discipline and minimum 50% marks. Score in CAT/XAT/MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/KMAT/PGCET/JMET/JEE.||Final Selection is based on CAT/ XAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT/ATMA/PGCET/JMET/JEE, academic records, followed by performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.|
|Start Ups and SMEs Management|
|Finance and Insurance Services Management|
|Course name||Duration||Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 Years||5.50 Lakhs||CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA|
Infrastructure and Facilities