Centurion University of Technology and Management – [CUTM], Bhubaneswar Overview
The Centurion University of Technology & Management (CUTM) is a private state university in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The journey of this university began in 1997 when Jagganath Institute for Technology and Management (JITM) was established by JITM trust in Parlakhemundi, Gajapati district.
In 2005 Centurion University of Technology and Management was declared as a multi-sector private state university. Currently, the university has four constituent colleges which include a School of Management, School of Engineering & Technology, School of Agricultural Science, School of Basic Sciences and School of Vocational Education & Training.
- University is UGC notified, AICTE approved and accredited by NBA. CUTM offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in engineering, management and applied sciences.
- University has signed MoUs and has made agreements for skill development programs with some international universities and some national centres. Some of them are- Queensland University of Technology (Australia), SAP India, University of Southern Queensland, WCD Department (Govt. of Odisha) etc.
- It also has a partnership with some industries for vocational training. Such as- a partnership with IBM for establishing the centre of excellence, MoU with Infosys for campus connect, with Ashok Leyland for Vocational training etc.
- In addition to that university receives corporate sponsorships from SAIL, NALCO, Axis Bank, HPCL, GOI etc.
- University has a Career Development Cell which focuses on providing campus recruitment opportunities to all eligible students. Some prominent recruiters of the university are- Accenture, Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys, Dell, IBM, Honda, Samsung, Axis Bank, ING Vysya Bank, Bosch, Nissan Renault etc.