Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan Institute of Management Science (BIMS) was founded in 1938. The institute is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology and Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal. BIMS offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Management.
Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan Institute of Management Science (BIMS) Highlights
Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan Institute of Management Science (BIMS) Courses
Course 1: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Eligibility: 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
Duration: 3 years
Total Fees (INR): 2,70,000
Course 2: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Graduation with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Obtained a valid score in MAT/JEMAT or CAT/CMAT/XAT.
Duration: 2 years
Total Fees (INR): 5,51,000
Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan Institute of Management Science (BIMS) Admission
The admission procedure of the institute is listed below:
- Visit the official website of the college and click on the ‘Online Application’ tab.
- Choose the course according to your preference and fill the form.
- Applicants are required to pay the admission fee via online or offline mode.
- For online mode, applicants are required to pay admission fee via NEFT. Bank details are given below:
Bank of Baroda Branch - Salt Lake Sector-III Branch Kolkata
IFSC Code: BARB0SALCAL
A/C No - 29460100006973
- For offline mode, applicants are required to submit a DD issued in favour of ‘Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan Institute of Management Science’ payable at Kolkata.
- Take a printout of the form and submit it to the given address:
Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan Institute of Management ScienRead More