Bengal Institute of Business Studies is a private business school in Kolkata. Established in the year of 2008, this institute is one of the topmost business colleges in eastern India. Affiliated with Vidyasagar University, BIBS is a NAAC approved institution.
The college offers postgraduate courses in Management. The postgraduate courses are basically Post Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate Programme that come with four specializations. At postgraduate level, BIBS also offers Master of Business Administration or MBA programme. Additionally, it conducts an integrated type course.
The college has been ranked second-best in Kolkata and fifth-best in Eastern India for two the consecutive year 2018 and 2019, by the Times of India B-school. The institute also awarded Best Education Brand by the Economic Times in the year of 2019. The Crisil considered BIBS as an A++ graded business school in West Bengal.
Guided by the most experienced and knowledgeable faculty members, the institute is in the way to touch the sky. Some of the faculties have experience in the corporate world. Their knowledge help the students to get an idea about the corporate industry. Most of the faculties are PhD holders and experts in their own fields.
Why BIBS Kolkata
- Regular Full - Time MBA Programme affiliated to Vidyasagar University, A NAAC Accredited, and W.B State Government University, recognized by UGC, Ministry of HRD, and Government of India.
- The only Business School in West Bengal with an A** rating from Crisil
- Ranked as the 2nd Best Business School in Kolkata and the 5th Best Business School in Eastern India by The Times of India B-School Survey, 2018.
- Ranked among “The 10 Best Institutes for Finance Studies in India, 2018” by the Knowledge Review.
- Ranked amongst the World’s Greatest Brands 2015 – Asia and GCC, Process Reviewers: PwC.
- Ranked amongst 100 of Asia’s Best and Fastest Growing Education Institutes in the Business School Category. Process advised and e