The table contains information regarding the MBA course:
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Criteria||Entrance Exam Score|
MBA is designed to train students to become the leaders in their chosen field of work.
The institute also offers 3-years MBA (Evening) and MBA in Maritime.
MBA in Maritime has further two specializations known as Port Management and Logistics & Shipping Management.
The table shows all the courses, their fees and intake:
|Full-Time MBA||INR 24,000/-||90|
|MBA (Evening) Or Part-Time MBA||INR 45,600/-||60|
|MBA in Maritime||INR 80,000/-||45|
B K School of Business Management MBA Eligibility
The minimum requirement for MBA course is a Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
In case of MBA (Evening), candidates must have 3 years of work experience along with the above requirement.
B K School of Business Management MBA Selection Criteria
- Selection for the course solely depends upon the score obtained in CMAT exam by an applying student.
- The qualified candidates will be called for the centralised counselling round.
- During the counselling, applicants have to fill the choice of colleges as per their preference.
- Applicants will be allotted a seat based on their choices filled, score and availability of seats.
- Those who are selected and offered a seat need to visit the college.
- The rest of the admission formalities will be done in the college itself.
How to Apply for B K School of Business Management MBA Course?
The application process of MBA for qualified students of CMAT examination is listed below.
- Visit the ACPC website.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Now register yourself by providing essential details.
- After successful registration, log in using the credentials to fill the application form.
- Enter the required details.
- Make payment of the application fee.
- Lastly, submit the form.
Along with the form, candidates need to submit the following documents:
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Graduation Marksheets and Degree Certificate
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Certificate of Work Experience (If Any)
B K School of Business Management Ph.D. Admission 2023
The institute also provides admission in Ph.D.
To apply for the course, candidates must have passed Post-Graduation with at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST candidates).
Selection is done on the basis of the Entrance Test conducted by the Gujarat University. Applicants with a valid score in NET/SLET are also granted admission.