B. K. School of Business Management is one of the renowned & oldest business schools in the state of Gujarat. The school was started to meet the regional demand for professional managers. B.K School of Business Management offers MBA, PGDM, Certificate, and Doctoral programs in Management.
B. K. School of Business Management Highlights
|Approved By||All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE)|
|Accredited||National Assessment and Accreditation Council accreditation|
|Admission||Common Management Entrance Test|
|Accepted test scores||CMAT/GCET|
|Contact number||079 2630 1919|
B.K School of Business Management Admissions
The admission process for MBA degree is conducted online. Applicants will have to apply through the CMAT examination conducted by AICTE. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University to apply for admission. The selection process is based on the score obtained in the entrance examination.
The application process for admission will be done through the CMAT examination. To apply for admissions applicants can follow the following steps:
- They must apply for the CMAT examination from the official website.
- Pay the application fee for INR 1400 (INR 700 for reserved candidates).
- After the entrance examination, qualifying candidates will have to fill in their choices for colleges during the counseling rounds.
- Candidates will be allotted seats based on their scores and availability of seats.
- Selected candidates will then have to visit the college.
- All other admission formalities will be completed in the college itself.
NOTE: Applicants from Gujarat can also apply through GCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) but candidates applying through CMAT will be given preference.
B. K. School of Business Management Placement Procedure
Every year B. K. School of Business Management invites reputed corporates to the campu