Aurora Business School Courses:
It offers Postgraduate Diploma in Management programs in various streams like Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Hospital Management, and Rural Management which is approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates). Those completing their final examinations by May/June 2019 can also apply for the Fall Batch and those beyond June for Spring Batch.
Students seeking admission into the PGDM Program can apply with their GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/State Level Test scores.
Aurora Business School Placement:
Our track record of having good placements both during the time of the boom and bust has been recognized by top business magazines. The PGDM program offered by of Aurora’s Business School is ranked among the top three in the state by Business magazines like Business World, Business India, and Dalal Street.
Aurora Business School Ranking:
1. All-India B-Schools’ Survey – 2017 of The Times of India (World’s largest selling English daily) ranks Aurora’s Business School as
- No. 1 among Top Private B-Schools of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh
- No. 13 among Top 75 Private B-Schools of South India
- No. 18 in the Top 20 B-Schools in South India
- No. 63 among Top 75 Private B-Schools of India
- No 88 in Top 120 B-Schools of India (Including IIMs, Government & Private)
2. Listed among India's Top 100 B-Schools 2017 by Dalal Street (India’s No. 1 Equity Research & Capital Investment Journal).
3. Beyond IIMs – B-Schools Survey 2017 of Higher Education Review ranks Aurora’s Business School as
- No. 10 in Top B-Schools in South India
- No. 40 among Top 100 B-Schools in India
4. Listed among India's Best B-Schools 2017 with a four star (****) rating Career Connect.
5. B-School Ratings – The Class of 2016 by Business Standard (with 2nd largest news readership in India) rated Aurora’s Business School as
- One among Top 30 B-Schools in India
- One among Top 5 B-Schools in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh
- No. 1 in Industry Interface in Telangana
6. Accorded A++ rating by Business India (Pioneer of Indian Business Magazines) in its Best B-Schools 2016 survey
7. Accorded A++ rating by Silicon India in its All India B-School Ranking 2017 and rated Aurora’s Business School as
- 7th in Academic Excellence in India
- 8th in Campus Placements in India
- 4th in Return on Investment in India
8. Recognized as "Management College of the year - 2016 for Corporate Relations" by Higher Education Review.
9. Recognized as "College of the Year - 2016" by Silicon India.