Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad Overview Admission Process
Osmania University Admission Process
Osmania University admission to all Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral courses is done based on the marks secured in the entrance examination conducted by the University followed by a selection process. Besides, aspiring candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for their preferred courses. To know about Osmania University MBBS seats visit its official website.
- Osmania University admission for all the undergraduate level courses, candidates are selected based on the marks scored in OUCET, which is the common entrance test conducted by the Osmania University. Osmania University eligibility criteria for the course is such that all applicants are required to pass the HSC exam from any recognised board with any relevant stream.
- In the case of Osmania University BBA admission, candidates are shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. To know about how to get a seat in Osmania university, students can visit its official website.
- For Osmania University PG admission 2019, candidates need to appear for the OUCET examination, which is the common entrance test conducted by Osmania University each year. Aspiring candidates should have a graduation degree in any relevant discipline from any recognised university to be eligible for the course. Osmania University online application can be filled up on its official website.
- Eligibility for MBA in Osmania University is that at least 50% marks in the HSC exam for
general candidates and for SC or ST candidates minimum passing marks are sufficient. To know how to get an MBA seat in Osmania University, candidates are advised to visit its official website.
- For Osmania University PhD admission and M.phil admission, candidates are required to appear for OUCET examination. Osmania University PhD eligibility test is conducted by the University. All applicants are required to have a Master’s degree in any relevant stream from any recognised university to be eligible to apply for the course.
|B.A||Arabic, Urdu, Telugu, Marathi, Hindi, Sanskrit||Passed HSC exam from a recognised board with the relevant stream||Based on the entrance examination|
|B.Com||General, Vocational, Honors|
|B.Ed||Sp.Edn(MR), Sp.Edn.(HI) ,|
|BFA||Photography, Applied Arts, Painting|
|Entrance In Oriental
|Arabic, Urdu, Telugu, Marathi, Hindi, Sanskrit|
|M.A||A I H C A, Arabic, English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Telegu, Urdu, Sanskrit, French, Persian, Philosophy, Islamic Studies, Linguistics, Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Psychology,||Graduation Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised university|
|M.Com||Marketing, Finance, I.S|
|M.Sc||Computer Science, Bio-Chemistry, Maths with Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Statistics, Nano Science, Physics, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Geo Physics, Geography, Applied Geology, Applied Geochemistry, Geo-Informatics, Zoology, IS, Electronics, Forensic Science, Bio-Technology, Genetics, Micro Biology, Environmental Science, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics|
|M. Li. Sc.||NA|
|M. P. Ed.||NA|
|M.E||Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Bio-Medical Engineering|
|M.Tech||Computer Science Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology|
|M.Phil||Arabic, Hindi, English, French, Kannada, Marathi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telegu, Urdu, Persian, Philosophy, AIHC & A, Linguistics, Islamic Studies, Communication and Journalism, Theater Arts, Education, Management Studies, MS (Research)/ Engineering and Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, Commerce, Defence and Strategic Studies, Rehabilitation Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Library Information Science, Psychology, Sociology, Pub.Admin, Political Science, History, Economics,|
|PhD||Arabic, Hindi, English, French, Kannada, Marathi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telegu, Urdu, Persian, Philosophy, AIHC & A, Linguistics, Islamic Studies, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Astronomy, Geophysics, Astrophysics, Biochemistry, Genetics, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Geology, Geography, Zoology, Education, Communication Journalism, Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Psychology, Library Information Science, Social Work, Commerce, Oriental Languages, Management, Technology, Food and Nutrition, Applied Geochemistry, Informatics, Law, Pharmacy, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering||Master’s degree in the relevant stream from a recognised university|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Archival Science & Manuscriptology, Functional Hindi & Translation, Translation in Arabic, Museology, Child Psychology and Family Relations, Rehabilitation Psychology, Early Intervention, Digital Information System, Psychological Counseling, International Business Trade, Taxation, Early Childhood Education, Geographical Cartography, Nutrition & Dietics, Geoinformatics for Earth Sciences, Post M.Sc Diploma in Radiological Physics, Operation Theatre Technology , Cardiac Medical Lab. Technology, Cardiac Pulmonary Physiotherapy, Echo Cardiography & Synography, Cath Lab Technology, Perfusion Technology, Cardiac Anesthesia Technology, Medical Research Assistant, Culinary Arts, Intellectual Property Right, Cyber Laws, Cyber Laws, Insurance & Taxation||Graduation Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised university|
|Junior Diploma||French, German, Modern Arabic, Persian||NA|
|Senior Diploma||French, German, Modern Arabic|
|Advanced Diploma||French, German|
|Advanced PG Diploma||Physician Assistant, Medical Emergency Care, Medical Imaging Technology, Anesthesia technology, Dialysis Technician, Medical Informatics, Cardiac Technology||Graduation Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised university|