Andhra University College of Engineering (AUCE) was founded in the Composite Madras State in 1946. Later, in 1955, it was relocated to the Andhra University's North Campus in Visakhapatnam. NIRF has ranked the college at #69.
BE, B.Tech, and B.Arch at the UG level, and ME, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc., and M.Planning at the PG level, are among the 17 UG and 35 PG courses offered by the college, in addition to research courses. The entrance exam is used to determine admission to the university. These courses have an online application process.
Andhra University College of Engineering Highlights
|Established in | Institute type||1946 | Autonomous|
|Affiliated to||Andhra University|
|Accredited by||National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), NBA|
|Supported by||Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP)|
|Courses offered||B.E., B. Tech., M. E., M. Tech., M.S., etc.|
|Entrance Exam||AP EAMCET, GATE, and AP PGECET|
|Admission Criteria||Merit and Entrance test|
Admission to Andhra University's College of Engineering
This college's admissions process is entirely online. Students are chosen on the basis of merit for all courses.
How Do You Apply?
- Candidates should carefully read the information brochure on the website.
- To access the application form, go to the website of the respective exam conducting body.
- Complete the application form. All information entered by students must be accurate and complete.
- Upload the required documents in the format specified.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit the form, then save and download it for future reference.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh's Reservation Policy is followed for the admission process.
- To be considered for admission, students must fill out all of the eligibility criteria and apply for the test.
- The Universit