All India Institute of Medical Sciences – [AIIMS], Raipur Admission Process
AIIMS, Raipur Admission 2019:
AIIMS Raipur was estd in 2012. It is one of the six AIIMS across the country. The Health and Family Welfare Ministry established it. It offers only two courses namely M.B.B.S. and B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for MBBS course is 60% marks in 12th exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology as subjects.
- Applicants to M.B.B.S Program must clear AIIMS MBBS Entrance test 2019 with a valid score.
- Foreign candidates nominated by Government of India are also eligible to apply for M.B.B.S. course without appearing for any entrance exam.
- Whereas, the Overseas Citizens of India are eligible upon clearing the Entrance exam.
- Candidates are applying for B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing must have passed in 12th exam or equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects with at least 55% in aggregate.
- Selection to B.Sc. Nursing is based on AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam score followed by counselling.
- B.Sc. Nursing course is open only for female candidates.
- AIIMS Raipur also offers scholarships to SC students of the college on fulfilment of certain conditions.
AIIMS Raipur M.B.B.S. and B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019:
|Course Name||Specialization Name||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|M.B.B.S.||Medicine and Surgery||12th standard with minimum 60% marks (with Physics, chemistry, Biology & English as subjects)||AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam score followed by counselling.|
|B.Sc. (Hons.)||Nursing||12th standard with minimum 55% marks (with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as subjects)||AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam score followed by counselling.|