All-India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raipur
, popularly known as AIIMS Raipur, is one of the six AIIMS across the country. It was established by the Health and Family Welfare Ministry in the year 2012. The institute offers 2 undergraduate programs- MBBS and BSc Nursing. AIIMS Raipur Admissions to the programs are based on the marks secured by the applicants in the national level entrance examinations: AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam for MBBS and AIIMS Nursing Examination for BSc Nursing.
AIIMS Raipur Highlights
AIIMS Raipur Courses Offered
||Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
The institute offers MBBS and BSc in Nursing. The admission to both the programs is based on the marks secured by the applicants in the national level entrance examinations.
Note: Information related to AIIMS Raipur Admit Card and AIIMS Raipur Result can be obtained from the official website of the Institute.
AIIMS Raipur Awards
AIIMS Raipur Scholarships
AIIMS Raipur scholarships
- Central Library, AIIMS Raipur was awarded the ERMED usage award by National Medical Library in 2016.
- AIIMS Raipur received the Kayakalp Award by the MOHFW for being one of the cleanest hospitals in the country.
- Dr CT Thakar Award
are offered to SC students of the college. Applicant must satisfy the following conditions:
- ST students who have secured admission in the notified Institutions according to the norms prescribed by the respective Institutions will be eligible for the scholarship under the scheme.
- The total family income of the candidate to be eligible for this scholarship from all sources should not exceed INR 4.50 lacs per annum.
- The scholarship awarded, will continue till the completion of the course, subject to satisfactory performance of the student.