The Xavier Admission Test (XAT) 2018 is going to take place tomorrow on January 7, 2018 at examination centres across the country. Those management aspirants, who have registered for XAT 2018, need to download their admit card for the examination. The XAT 2018 admit cards were made available on December 27, 2017 on the official website and many aspirants have by now downloaded the same. Those who haven’t downloaded the XAT admit card yet need to download the same by providing their personal details on the website before January 7.
Every year, almost a lakh management aspirants take up XAT, scores of which are accepted in more than 150 management institutes across the country. The XAT is conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur and the examination is going to be conducted in the morning session at various examination centres in 47 test cities across the country and two international cities (Dubai and Kathmandu). The XAT 2018 is going to be conducted online this year.
How to download XAT 2018 admit card
- Candidates need to visit the official website of XAT
- On the home page there will be an active link of ‘Download Admit Card- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2018’
- Clicking the link will direct the aspirants to a page where they have to provide their XAT Id and password
- On submission, candidates will be able to see their admit card.
- Candidates need to download their admit card and take a print out of the same.
XAT 2018 Exam Structure:
The exam structure will be similar to that of previous years with the following sections:
• Quantitative Ability
• English Language and Logical Reasoning
• Decision Making
• General Knowledge
• Essay Writing
There will be approximately 75 questions in the PART-A. Hundred and seventy minutes (170) will be allowed to answer the same. Candidates can skip up to 8 questions for which there will be no negative marking. If more questions are skipped, a negative marking of 0.05 per question will be applicable.
Candidates will be provided 40 minutes to answer the GK and Essay portion of the examination. There is no negative marking for these sections.