The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations (WBJEE) Board has officially declared the results for JEHOM 2019. Candidates who appeared for the examinations can now check their results through the official WBJEE official website at https://wbjeeb.nic.in/JEHOMCMS/public/home.aspx.
The JEHOM exam are conducted for the aspirants who are attempting to get admission into full-time Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) in various institutes across the state of West Bengal. The entrance examination was scheduled on 13th July 2019.
|Date of JEHOM examination 2019||13th July 2019|
|JEHOM 2019 result announcement||9th August 2019|
Mentioned below are the simple steps on how to check JEHOM results 2019:
- Candidates are required to visit the official WBJEE Board website – wbjeeb.nic.in
- Locate and click on the JEHOM tab present on the homepage.
- Click on ‘Download Rank Card JEHOM 2019’.
- Enter the required credentials such as application number, password and captcha in order to log-in.
- Submit the details entered after careful verification.
- The JEHOM 2019 result will be seen on the screen.
- Take a print-out of the downloaded result for future reference.
Cut-off and Admission Process
Candidates who cleared the JEHOM examination and scored more than the prescribed cut-off score will be summoned for detailed counselling session soon. The website will release an official notification regarding further movement and formalities for the completion of the admission process.
Bachelor’s in Hotel Management and Catering Technology HMCT is a four-year concentrated programme which introduces the student to the diversity of the hospitality industry and equips the student with intellectual & leadership qualities required in the field. One of the most esteemed and the second-oldest HCMT institute is located in Kolkata.
A large number of aspirants appear for these examinations with hopes to join the hospitality workforce of the state, but only the candidates who qualified the exams and are truly capable to carry out the duties, succeed in attaining the desired goal. Further details regarding result announcement and counselling process are available on the website.